Irregular Cycle Sisters

hello ladies

im coming for abit of advice really, we were ttc for the last 2 years but are kind of putting it on the back burner for now, i was obsessing too much lol.
but i knew you ladies might be able to help me.

i usually have very long cycles (75-90) but since januarey they have gotten shorte r but the avtually AF has been weird. early jan i had a very very light Af but it lasted about 10 days. 6 weeks later i had another (that cycle i believed i OV'd) it was really really heavy TMI ALERT i was changing protection every hour at least, i also had a lot of clots, some red but mostly a grey tissue colour. that lasted about 7 days.
fast forward about a month i started spotting for a bout a week, sometimes brown sometimes red, sometimes quite mucusy (thats not evben a word lol) then one day it had almost gone i DTD then the very next day i had AF that was 10 days ago i started, it was pretty light to begin with then it got heavier, then for the last 3 days ive gone between it being gone, to brown spotting to red with tiny clots, today brown this morn (i say brown more like a rust colour last 3 days) then i had red again with clots. not really reaching the pad, only a little bit is./ i know have cramps...especially my left side.

im sure this has nothing to do with it but i had a borderline changes on my smear and i have an erosion on my cervix.

is it worth a visit to the docs, i was tested about a year ago for PCOS but was negative and my last docs werent very supportive as i have already got 2 children.

thanks for any advice or just reading :)

hey ladies just got back from town had my bloods this morn took over an hour n a half and 4 dif docs but they managed to get blood lol got my resulsts from the last bloods too day 22 i had them and was e2 107 and prgesterone 0.54:shrug:

Lindsey- thanks hon! I'm trying to stay positive but it's hard. I definitely struggle with keeping PMA...gonna try extra hard, though!! Looks like your bloodwork from CD 22 showed you are definitely anovulatory, so hopefully they will give you something to make you ovulate!! When will you get the results from today?

Coco- Thank you! I hade one cycle at 50 mg with no ovulation and one cycle at 100 mg with no ovulation. I finally ovulated on my my first round of 150 mg. I'm just hoping & praying the same dose works again!

Dandy- not long now! I hope everything goes great and you're able to start back on Clomid again!!

thisisme- hi hon, welcome to the thread. Unfortunately I don't really have much advice to give you. I would probably see a doctor about it since you're having quite a bit of bleeding. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help!!

Lindsey- thanks hon! I'm trying to stay positive but it's hard. I definitely struggle with keeping PMA...gonna try extra hard, though!! Looks like your bloodwork from CD 22 showed you are definitely anovulatory, so hopefully they will give you something to make you ovulate!! When will you get the results from today?

Coco- Thank you! I hade one cycle at 50 mg with no ovulation and one cycle at 100 mg with no ovulation. I finally ovulated on my my first round of 150 mg. I'm just hoping & praying the same dose works again!

Dandy- not long now! I hope everything goes great and you're able to start back on Clomid again!!

thisisme- hi hon, welcome to the thread. Unfortunately I don't really have much advice to give you. I would probably see a doctor about it since you're having quite a bit of bleeding. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help!!

im to phone up thursday for them hun i know i havent ovd last cycle af came 8 days after them bloods :shrug: fingers crossed and tons ofd baby dust for you this cycle:)

Hi, I hope everyone's okay.

Dandy- I hope the appointment went well today and you're on clomid x

Whisper - hope your call tomorrow is okay and they prescribe clomid x

Wanting - you must be really excited! I have a really good feeling for you. It's great your dr will be taking precautions when you get your bfp x

Coco - I hope you're okay?

Thisisme - welcome, like wanting I'd recommend that you sea a dr x

I've started on meds to bring my af on. Only a couple more days left. Really feeling positive x

mmm not as well as i hoped :dohh: so OH SA is 5 million instead of 20 million :shrug: so he has to have another SA in a month, to confirm (it may have been a oncer :shrug: ) so my clomid is on hold until we confirm that, she doesnt want me on clomid if there is no point :cry: i guess im just up for more waiting :cry:

mmm not as well as i hoped :dohh: so OH SA is 5 million instead of 20 million :shrug: so he has to have another SA in a month, to confirm (it may have been a oncer :shrug: ) so my clomid is on hold until we confirm that, she doesnt want me on clomid if there is no point :cry: i guess im just up for more waiting :cry:

Aw dandy I had to go through that last year, it's such a pain. Sorry you have to endure yet more waiting :hugs:

Dandy- Oh, so sorry to hear about the not so good SA!! Hopefully it was just a fluke and the next time he does it it will be a lot better!!

docs have just rang with my results all they said is hormones normal progesterone low:shrug:

Hi girls, hope you're all well. I've got my Gyn appointment today...eep! slightly nervous at what they will do - I'm not sure if my OH will have to be checked out today aswell :S

Hi Tanz- I was wondering how you were doing! That's great news. They normally do a sa, but for some reason some drs don't bother. X

Whisper - have they said what they'regoing to do? X

docs have just rang with my results all they said is hormones normal progesterone low:shrug:

Did they say what they're going to do or are they supposed to call back or what? Just telling you your hormones are normal and progesterone is low doesn't really help you much. I hope they call back and give you some real answers!!

Hi girls, hope you're all well. I've got my Gyn appointment today...eep! slightly nervous at what they will do - I'm not sure if my OH will have to be checked out today aswell :S

Been wondering about you Tanzi! Good luck at your appointment today! My doctor didn't make my DH have any testing done but I know some do since they don't want to treat the woman if the man has a low sperm count or something. Let us know how it goes!!

Hi thanks for the support girls! Well I went in and they checked my blood pressure, heart rate, weight, height etc then the dr came in. She was asking loads of questions and then she took some swabs - man was that a cold experience! I've got to go back for an ultrasound september 29th (which seems ages off). But they also told OH to bring in a sperm sample - oh and I have to have another 2 blood tests (one for chicken pox and rubella, the other for hormones which I have to do on cd2 so I'm praying that isn't a weekend!!). That now brings my total blood tests I have to do to 3!!!

Stupid long waiting list, September can't get here quick enough! I thought I may have had an ultrasound today but no...i'm so gutted!

im gonna get hubby to call up tomoz and make me an appointment with her to talk over the results i now i never ovulated so surely she has to at least give me sumin for that

Yeah you would think so Lindsey! I hope you're able to get an appointment soon.

Hi Tanz - September, that's rediculous I though 8 weeks was a long time! At least your getting closer to getting what you want x

Whisper - Did you wanke an appointment to discuss the results? My hormone levels were normal cd1 but I had high FSH when I was on aboutt CD100ish. Have you had a scan? You can have pco with just the cysts and normal hormones...

I hope you get some answers soon :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->