Irregular Cycle Sisters

hello ladies
a little update...i went to the doctors.

she was very nice, i'm now on 2 courses of antibiotics as she thinks i have an infection, my uterus is inflammed and tender to touch (so much so that 4.5 hours after seeing here it still hurts :( ) she didnt say what infection. it could be fungal or bacterial, i looked up the medication and it seems to hint towards bacterial vaginosis which i wasnt aware could cause miscarriage. (i belive i had a MMC in february).
i have to go back in a week to see if there are still signs of infection, then we will go onto looking into why my AF is all messed up as it could be hormonal. she thinks its very unlikely to be PCOS as i have 2 kids and i also tested negative about 18 months ago. but with any luck we can get it sorted and i might get my little bean after all :)

thanks for taking the time to read :)

Tanzi- September, wow! Such a long wait. I hope the time passes quickly- and maybe you'll get a BFP in that time frame!!

thisisme- Glad you saw a doctor and are on antibiotics! Keep us updated! Good luck!

Today is CD 8 for me- time to start BDing! ;) The plan is to BD every 2-3 days, then every day once (if) I get a positive OPK. That's what worked for us last time, but I'm hoping & praying that this time will result in a sticky bean!!

thank you wanting.

good luck with all your BD'ing...sometimes takes all the fun out of it :(

the best thing about the docs today is she didnt blame it on me being overweight (i am dieting anyway) that is usually always the first thing they say :(

thank you wanting.

good luck with all your BD'ing...sometimes takes all the fun out of it :(

the best thing about the docs today is she didnt blame it on me being overweight (i am dieting anyway) that is usually always the first thing they say :(

Ugh, I know exactly what you mean. Last month was a natural cycle for me and DH & I didn't time BD every other day or every few days or whatever...we BDed when we wanted to and not when we thought we HAD to.

Sounds like you have a good doctor! I'm a bit overweight, too and my doctor never blames anything on my weight.

Fingers crossed Wanting :)
Thisisme, glad you got some answers and antibiotics, hopefully you'll get more good news soon.

Hi ladies!

I've finally started my new cycle and booked in my hsg for next Wednesday. My OH has his sa tomorrow so fx it gall goes okay and I'm prescribed clomid at my next appointment with the fs.

Fx for you wanting x

Thisisme - It's good your getting the right treatment now. Sounds like you'll have your bfp soon x

I hope everyone's okay x

Hi ladies!

I've finally started my new cycle and booked in my hsg for next Wednesday. My OH has his sa tomorrow so fx it gall goes okay and I'm prescribed clomid at my next appointment with the fs.

Fx for you wanting x

Thisisme - It's good your getting the right treatment now. Sounds like you'll have your bfp soon x

I hope everyone's okay x

So glad you're getting the ball rolling! I hope the SA and HSG results are both wonderful! Good luck- hopefully your BFP is right around the corner.

Hi, I hope everyone's okay! It's very quiet on here at the moment.

My OH's SA came back without any issues. We will have to wait until the 17 May to get the full anaylsis, but the good news it that it's just me that's the dud, lol x

That's great news Carhar!! At least that's one thing you don't have to deal with now. It's easier to "fix" the woman than it is the man, lol.

I'm just waiting on ov...been doing OPKs every day but no positives yet. I didn't get a positive until CD 21 on my last Clomid cycle and didn't ov til CD 22, so I probably still have several more days to go.

Thanks wanting. I'm really pleased as clomid could be the answer as long as the hsg is ok and I'm not clomid resistant. Sounds sad, but I can't wait to ov and have traceable cycles. Trying soy this month as it could be my last ditch approach to a natural bfp.

I really hope you get your sticky bean this cycle. I have my fx for you x

That is good news carhar, one less thing to worry about!

Good luck wanting, I'm not sure if I'm going to use ov tests yet (CD4) think I'll just jump b/f as much as possible!

Hey girls, hope you're doing well. FF has said I ovulated on Tuesday, whether I believe that or not is another thing. so it's saying I'm 5dpo. My boobs are sore, especially my right one (just under the arm pit) and I've been mega hungry. I took a test a couple of days ago but it was a BFN.

I just have a quick question, do you girls use ovulation sticks if so how effective do you find them? I bought 80 odd the other month off Amazon and I think they've been a complete waste of time and money cause I never know when AF is due!

Happy Easter
I haven't even used ovulation sticks this month as I thought they'd just be wasted

Tanzi- I've been using OPKs and I've found them to be pretty accurate and helpful. On my first two Clomid cycles where I didn't ovulate, I never had anything close to a positive. On my third cycle when I did ovulate, I got a very distinct positive on CD 21. For me they've been a big help on helping to predict ov.

Hey girls, hope you're doing well. FF has said I ovulated on Tuesday, whether I believe that or not is another thing. so it's saying I'm 5dpo. My boobs are sore, especially my right one (just under the arm pit) and I've been mega hungry. I took a test a couple of days ago but it was a BFN.

I just have a quick question, do you girls use ovulation sticks if so how effective do you find them? I bought 80 odd the other month off Amazon and I think they've been a complete waste of time and money cause I never know when AF is due!

Happy Easter
I haven't even used ovulation sticks this month as I thought they'd just be wasted

Hi :) I have a bunch but never used them and thought I would now that I'm on Clomid but haven't decided yet! I guess I should start using them asap but ust think it's not going to make any difference?!

Coco- you're still a bit early for opks. They say start using them daily from cd10 for a 28 cycle or delay by a day for each extra day depending on the length of your cycle. I hope that makes sense!

Tanz- I do not get positives on the one step green handled ones, but I do on cb smilies and the pink packet ones with blue handles from eBay. That said I hadn't ovulated when I used them, only had lh surges with out oving. So it could be they read more than the lh surge of the other two brands.

I agree with wanting. They give me a good indication of when I'm about to ov and temping will confirm if I have ov'd.

Hmmm interesting info about the OPK's. I think if my next cycle actually turns up I will religiously use them (may as well since I have 80 of the buggers!)

Has anyone whose had a BFP experienced pain under their right arm pit/breast? it started for me yesterday and has happened once today so far so I don't even know what that means :S

Oh Carhar I've just noticed your Psychic prediction at the bottom of your siggy - Aimee told me mine would be April this year and I'll have a boy.

I don't know what to think of that, I went to the same psychic in November last year and she told me it would be December and girl (saying that I found out that month my friend was expecting so the psychic could maybe have predicted hers maybe??)

Oh Carhar I've just noticed your Psychic prediction at the bottom of your siggy - Aimee told me mine would be April this year and I'll have a boy.

I don't know what to think of that, I went to the same psychic in November last year and she told me it would be December and girl (saying that I found out that month my friend was expecting so the psychic could maybe have predicted hers maybe??)

It's just a bit of fun really. Ironically I should have a natural cycle in June, hmmm! It would be nice if it was true. I've been told different things by 3 different psychics I'll have 2 children but none agreed on gender. One I saw years ago said 2 girls 18 months apart, Gail said girl then boy about 15 months apart then Psychic Star said 2 boys 2 years apart.

I try not to read too much into it. Although I am tempted to let nature take it's course in June x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->