Irregular Cycle Sisters

Speaking of OPKs...

https://i54.tinypic.com/20kpxeb.jpg
First one- yesterday morning
Second one- yesterday evening
Third one- this morning

It's sooo close. The more I look at it the more I want to call it positive, hehe. I'll be doing another later tonight!!!

Speaking of OPKs...

https://i54.tinypic.com/20kpxeb.jpg
First one- yesterday morning
Second one- yesterday evening
Third one- this morning

It's sooo close. The more I look at it the more I want to call it positive, hehe. I'll be doing another later tonight!!!

How exciting! :dance: Looks soooo close, let us know how it goes later. Fx this is the cycle xxx

Whisper - I had a lovely Easter thanks. I hope you did too x

Hi everyone,

I had my HSG first thing this morning and the good news is that both my tubes are clear. So it looks as though we'll be prescribed clomid at the next fs appointment.

I hope you're all okay and Wanting I hope you're on your way to your bfp this cycle x

That's great news Carhar!! Hopefully Clomid will be exactly what you need to get you that BFP!

do you have to have hsg before clomid is prescribed? im petraifedof having it done im terrible with internals

I didn't have to have one, Lindsey but I think it will depend on your doctor. Some won't give Clomid without making sure the tubes are okay because Clomid won't help if you have problems with your tubes. Others will give it a try for a period of time.

I'm going to get my progesterone bloodwork done tomorrow! I've got my fingers crossed for a great level. My boobs have been getting progressively sorer over the last few days so I'm almost positive that I did ovulate, otherwise I don't know why my boobs would be so sore! Today I feel like they would feel better if I just cut them off, lol! :haha:

Hey girls,

I feel quite down today, I'm apparantly 13dpo and I've been testing for 3 days and getting bfn everytime.

I'm feeling down cause of that and also because I'm on cd55, this time last cycle I got AF (I've been getting AF now every other month but since November it was 68 days, jan, 58, mar, 55 - so I was hoping it would be even less this time round but it now looks like it might increase in length now)

*sigh* I hate the fact I don't have my ultrasound until september so I won't know whats happening with my stupid reproductive system until then!

Wanting - my boobs have been super sore aswell, I hope it's a good sign.

Hope you're all doing well today, xx

Hey Tanz, its been awhile! I'm sorry you're having a bad day :hugs:

I've just looked a your chart and it looks fab. Plenty of women don't get their bfps until after their af is due. What test did you use and how long is your lp?

I can't remember have you had your bloods checked? If not, why don't you ask to get the ball rolling with those.

Have you tried soy or vitex to shorten your cycle? The only problem with them is they can sometimes mess them up. I completely understand your frustration. I feel like it most the time! X

I'm not sure when AF is due. Up until recently I thought my LP was 10 days but when I've gone over my old data it looks more plausible that it's 15 days. I changed my January cycle - do you think that's more realistic (if you look at my chart), it was on cd45 but on my excel spreadsheet it sounds like it was cd40. Grr!!!

I used an internet cheapy one, I did an OPK at the same time on the off chance I had ovulated instead, haha but there's a faint line but highly unlikely.

I got my cd21 bloods taken on Friday (even though it was cd51 - I went the day before but the nurse told me I should not have eaten anything but no one told me that, so it's not even going to be accurate!).

I took Agnus Castus last cycle but I took it a bit too late and for only a couple of days, this time round I thought I best have a natural month, see if that makes a difference...pft yeah right. I think I might try soy this time round - what days are best to take it?

hey I ordered a psychic reading from Gail earlier on, I'm just waiting for her to get back to me, how long did she take in responding back to you?

I think your Jan looks more likely to be an lp of 15 days. Your temps were all over the place tho. Your cm seems to fit 15 days. I wonder why you dip every cycle around 4-5dpo?!

I hate ic hpts, I always seem to get a faint line. If you can afford it and your af is still AWOL at 16dpo try a frer or someone said that sainsbury's tests were good. Not tried one myself tho.

I didn't know you couldn't eat before a blood test. I'm pretty sure I had as it wasn't mentioned to me. Hopefully they'll confirm ovulation.

I think soy is ment to be the same as clomid and can be taken 2-6, 3-7 or 5-9 and you ov 5-10 after. I took the Tesco ones, 3 per day 5-9. I only took them then as I was worried that I might ov before my hsg. I had my first peak on the cbfm yesterday, which was confirmed with an ic opk and a cb digi. Also had another positive today. I had reflexology on Sat (went all out this cycle) so not sure what has caused the positives. No temp Inc yet, so have to wait to see if I ov.

Gail's prediction took a day or two to come back.

I really hope this is your cycle x

Hey Tanz!! Good to see you checking in! I agree with Carhar; your chart is looking great, so maybe you're just one of the women who won't get a positive HPT til AF is due! You're definitely still in there with a chance. That's weird about them saying you can't eat before the progesterone blood test...I have always eaten beforehand and nobody has ever said otherwise!

I went and had my progesterone bloodwork done this morning. They were super busy today, so I'm hoping they will be able to get the results up before the end of the day. If not I guess I will find out tomorrow!

Car - well it was my cd21 bloods and on the paperwork it had "fasting" ticked (I personally think this was done accidentally but there you go).

I do actually have a clearblue digi test in my drawer, I've had it for ages but yeah I think I'll give that a shot. I think on AF's arrival I will resort back to the supplements, I'm getting desperate and upset about it again. grrr, I really would have preffered natural but oh well.

How long have you been taking soy for? woo that you got your first peak on the cbfm - I don't think it's done me any good but if I can regulate my period to 30 days then I'll go back to it.

I hope you're b'ding so you catch the egg this month,xx

hey wanting, I was well miffed when I went for my first cd21 test on thursday I had a hectic time as it was trying to get there (I got lost and was nearly too late then had to wait ages for my number to get called out). I got the same nurse when I went back the next day.

It's good you get the results back super quickly :D

Hi all, had a good easter thanks Whisper. How about you?

Good luck Wanting, I hope it's good news.

Tanzi, I've never heard of not eating before bloods before... How are you feeling? How come yuo have to wait until Sept?

Yey Carhar, great news :)

I had scan on Thursday which was positive :) was told that womb lining is as it should be and I'd prob ov on saturday... blood test this friday so will know fo sure.

Wanting- I have my fx for you x

Tanz - I thought I'd give the cbfm a try despite my long cycles as I figured soy might help. I've had it sitting a draw for 2 months.

I think it was a mistake as I've had 2 blood tests both checking progesterone amongst other things and neither said you had to fast.

This is my first cycle using soy, so fx it will work. I'm covering every possibility :winkwink: x

Coco- That's great news, I hope you catch the egg x

Wanting- I have my fx for you x

Tanz - I thought I'd give the cbfm a try despite my long cycles as I figured soy might help. I've had it sitting a draw for 2 months.

I think it was a mistake as I've had 2 blood tests both checking progesterone amongst other things and neither said you had to fast.

This is my first cycle using soy, so fx it will work. I'm covering every possibility :winkwink: x

Coco- That's great news, I hope you catch the egg x

Good luck :)

My progesterone is 30.14! Last time it was 11.27 I am definitely happy with that result. (In the US anything over 10 is ovulatory.)

hiya girls i tawt id join yous ere im currently on cd 71 have took hpts and all neg even though getting symptoms i dnt know when i O so waitin to c wat happens

That's great news wanting. I have a really good feeling about this month x

Welcome Valerie. How long have you been ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->