Irregular Cycle Sisters

no i tested yesterday and it was :bfn: just wanting for af to show up should be here tom or sunday, if my cycle will be normal this time.. so ill wait a cpl more days and test again, but i think im out this cycle.. on to having natural cycles for a while maybe with the help of provera if i go over 35 days...
i kind of hope im not preg right i hate to say it but my DH and i havent been getting along the greatest in the last cpl days..
i think all the stress is getting to us :shrug:

hi ladies how are you all? ej im with the others could still be too early to show a bfp:flower:
my charts all over the place this cycle doubt il ever be able to tell when i ov:haha:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/369441

Hey chuck, I'm alright thanks, my cold seems to have subsided but I've still got a blocked nose (I've passed it onto the hubby too...oops).

I'm 13 DPO today, roll on testing day!

Hey chuck, I'm alright thanks, my cold seems to have subsided but I've still got a blocked nose (I've passed it onto the hubby too...oops).

I'm 13 DPO today, roll on testing day!

your chart looks amazing mrs! when are you testing?!

Thanks honey, well I either have 14 or 15 day luteal phase so I might do a cheeky test tomorrow, or wait til Monday. the 2ww feels more like a 2 year wait at the minute!

Thanks honey, well I either have 14 or 15 day luteal phase so I might do a cheeky test tomorrow, or wait til Monday. the 2ww feels more like a 2 year wait at the minute!

looks really good and the sniffles too:winkwink: :test::test::dust::dust:

I agree :test: poas pressure!

I hope you both feel better soon :hugs:

Not sure I've even ov'd as my temps are so erratic. I've never had anything like this before x

I agree :test: poas pressure!

I hope you both feel better soon :hugs:

Not sure I've even ov'd as my temps are so erratic. I've never had anything like this before x

ur chart does look a tad crazy hun id wait and see and keep bding in the meantime

well the :witch: showed her face last night.. so i will be trying to temp and im def gonna try opk this cycle just to see if i O wout clomid.. should be interesting

:dust:

I'm sorry EJ. I hope you get your bfp next cycle x

Whisper - I know it's totally mental, the only difference for me is baby aspirin and I've seen some women get low bbts after taking it so I wonder. I also have hardly any cm and I get quite a bit prior to ov Xxx

EJ - that damn witch! I hope you can find a way of drowning her in the proverbial river of doom!!! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with the opk's - try and get OH to use one for a laugh...my hubby won't go near them!

Carhar, even if you're not sure if you've ov'd I'd say still test...you know never know.

I can't test yet...well I could but I daren't!

Tested today and got a horrible white line on a frer.

Hope everyone's okay x

Hi all TTC im new to Baby and Bump,

Im in the first month of ttc but have very irregular periods so have no idea when to test,have been BDing the last 2 weeks every 2/3 days and my last period was 11th August but previous to that was 10 weeks!!Something to do with having the first dose of depo injection in which i bled for 10 weeks previous to me not bleeding for 10 weeks so resulted in me having tablets to stop the bleeding.
Before i had that depo my periods were still irregular,28-44 days sometimes,average was around 35-38 day cycles.

Hope to keep in touch on here :thumbup:

carhar, shame about the test, keep on trying though, it could be too early :)

Hi Liz, welcome to the thread. Do you use any ovulation predictor kits or chart temping to get an idea of when you're most fertile?

Take a look at my Fertility Friend chart to see how I've used it to work out my periods :)

BFN.

I'm tired, fed up, worried, f'd off to say the least. I've never even come close to a BFP before, never. I can't stop crying. What more can I possibly do? I temp, I check my mucus, I ate very healthily this cycle, I barely drank decaf, took a herbal tea twice a day every day, had sex throughout the fertile time, used pre seed everytime, both me and hubby drank plenty of vit c, took folic acid and omega 3, had plenty of fluid, didn't drink at all, started yoga, exercised, slept sensibly, used opk's,took care of myself in general...I mean what more can I do????????????????????

I cant do this if it's going to take years and years.

I'm sorry Tanz :hugs:

Not that it's any consolation, but I know how you feel I had a bfn this morning. TBH I don't even think I ov'd now. It's just so rubbish!

On a positive note your not out til the witch arrives xxxx

I forgot to say clomid could be just what you need as it could shorten your cycles and your egg will be a lot newer xxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I've spent time crying with frustration. I completely know what you mean. I thought that we'd finally conquered it last cycle only to have it taken away. I hate ttc, but I suppose you just have to keep your eye on the prize xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->