Irregular Cycle Sisters

Thanks for the comforting words, I hope Clomid will be the answer. I think I'm more upset because I want at least 3 kids but I want to be a young mum, at this rate I'll be mid 30's by the time something happens (I'm 27 currently).

I know someone who took 3 years to fall and had 2 within 14 months. As long as you have them in quick succession I don't think you'll have any problems with 3. Try not to worry xxx

still no flippin ov for me my chart is crazy!:shrug: having pains in my ovarys tho the past few days so maybe sumin will happen soon not that the docs recon we will get preg naturaly they said with bens low spermcount and my pcos and long cycles its immpossible:shrug:

Hey chuck, well your CM is becoming more fertile so like you said something might happen over the next few days. I'm back to CD1, she turned up an hour ago so it looks like I'm using the clomid.

Have you used it?

Hey chuck, well your CM is becoming more fertile so like you said something might happen over the next few days. I'm back to CD1, she turned up an hour ago so it looks like I'm using the clomid.

Have you used it?

nope they wont prescribe me anythign to help until we get hubbys sperm sorted all they gave me was the pill what im not taking sorry af turned up for you

Thanks, back to the drawing board for me.

So what can they do to help with hubbys sperm?

I'm sorry whisper, if you can get Ben on vitamins especially vit c and zinc I'm sure they'll be an improvement.

Tanz I'm sorry the witch got you. I bet you'll be pregnant in no time with clomid. Loads on women get their bfps in the first two cycles x

blimey, that takes months to get good results, I hope he has super sperm by the end of it. Would you consider IVF if it came to that?

I'm sorry whisper, if you can get Ben on vitamins especially vit c and zinc I'm sure they'll be an improvement.

Tanz I'm sorry the witch got you. I bet you'll be pregnant in no time with clomid. Loads on women get their bfps in the first two cycles x

yeh we are hes been taking them for the past mth now minus the days he forgot:dohh:

blimey, that takes months to get good results, I hope he has super sperm by the end of it. Would you consider IVF if it came to that?

if we had the money we would be doing it now as the urologist told us with bens sperm and my pcos and irregulr cycles best option for us would be insemination my fs said the same thing and fobbed me off with the pill until bens sperm are better

Oh god, there goes me and my naivity once again, does it cost thousands, if so then the medical world is seriously messed up, aren't they meant to help people instead of milking them???

Oh god, there goes me and my naivity once again, does it cost thousands, if so then the medical world is seriously messed up, aren't they meant to help people instead of milking them???

health insurance pays half for 3 tries but we still have to find 2000 euros each try:shrug: money we havent gotfor something thats not guaranteed to work

Hey girls any updates from anyone?

I'll be having my 3rd 50mg clomid tablet tonight - I hope it does the trick!

Some vandals went and keyed the right hand side of my car the other day, they've also keyed the word "DIKED" in big letters on the bonnet and its cheapened the look of the car so me and hubby are fuming. We went to the station last night to give a statement but there's not a lot they can do. I'm just so hacked off you know? with xmas, my birthday, and the florida holiday happening in the next few months this was the last thing either of us could have done with...it's going to cost hundreds to repair...the gits!

Aww Tanz I'm sorry. Will your insurance cover it?

How you getting on with clomid?

I didn't ov before and hopefully oving now, but who knows :shrug:

Hope everyone's okay? Xxx

awwww tanz not what you need some right heartless little so and sos out there!
still no ov for me think the soy has made my cycle even worse then normal

we only have £100 on the excess for insurance and as my hubby is under 25 we're already paying over £2k for annual insurance so it's going to go through the roof if we took that option. Looks like it's going to have to be out of our own pockets which is a big bummer.

I see you've been getting + OPK's over the past few days, thats really good.

I've been alright with the Clomid, I've taken it at 8.30 every night and I'm actually starting to see improvement in my skin which I hope is down to it. I'm sleeping heavier too but I don't know if thats because of the Clomid or because I'm no longer in the 2ww so my body isn't as excited to wake up in the mornings.

Either way this week has dragged and it's only been a 4 day working week. I think it's time to look for another job too. My current one is too technical for my liking and I'm happier doing mindless work as opposed to thinking...but don't know where to look

Thanks Linz,

I tried Soy myself and found that I spent the first half my cycle spotting on and off for a couple of weeks, really annoying actually. What will you try next time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->