Irregular Cycle Sisters

Thanks for the welcome! I'm on CD 3 with cramps less than they were yesterday- couldn't even walk without pain!

Here's to hoping the first round works.

Hey Rin731, welcome to the thread. In the best way possible I hope you don't have to linger on it for too long.

So are you using Clomid yet?

I used it for the first time this cycle, I'm on CD12 I think so hopefully not too long before ovulation. Normally it happens around cd40 :S

Hey Rin731, welcome to the thread. In the best way possible I hope you don't have to linger on it for too long.

So are you using Clomid yet?

I used it for the first time this cycle, I'm on CD12 I think so hopefully not too long before ovulation. Normally it happens around cd40 :S

Haven't tried Clomid yet, trying it the most 'natural' way we can with soy. It's our first month from NTNP to TTC, so trying to take it (sort of) easy.

I'm on CD 4, taking soy CD 1-5. :thumbup:

still no ov for me just wish af would come now sick of this cycle never again am i taking soy

Oh Linz, what a nightmare it must be for you. I know it's not much help but at least you've given it a try as opposed to never trying but always wondering. Hope you're ok, xx

Hope soy does the trick Rin, I've tried it and it didn't do anything for me except made me spot more and ovulate later - but that could have been down to anything, it just happened on the same cycle!

Oh Linz, what a nightmare it must be for you. I know it's not much help but at least you've given it a try as opposed to never trying but always wondering. Hope you're ok, xx

Hope soy does the trick Rin, I've tried it and it didn't do anything for me except made me spot more and ovulate later - but that could have been down to anything, it just happened on the same cycle!

i give up with getting my hopes up for anything atm lol x

Linz - :hugs: when are they doing another SA?

Rin - soy worked almost as well as clomid does for me now. I did use it and have reflexology though x

Rin - soy worked almost as well as clomid does for me now. I did use it and have reflexology though x

no idea ben keeps forgetting his vits so doubt will be any better yet:shrug:

no idea ben keeps forgetting his vits so doubt will be any better yet:shrug:

How annoying my OH keeps them by the side of his bed to remind himself. You could try getting a few packs and leaving them around the house. He might get the hint, lol x

"Rin - soy worked almost as well as clomid does for me now. " <--- What do you mean? :blush:

Clomid shortened Carhar's cycles down I believe, she even fell pregnant on cycle number 2 but it didn't end well :(

It's a 50 50 game with soy, it works wonders for some but not for others - my advice keep using it as it's easier to try then say no, then never try and always regret it.

Yep Tanz is right.

I had my first and only 28 day cycle on soy and having regular reflexology around ovulation. I fell pregnant on my second cycle of clomid, but it wasn't a sticky one. I had a 33 day cycle on my first clomid cycle, but didn't ov until cd27. This cycle is my first after the miscarriage even thought I took both soy and clomid I still think my body's messed up.

I would have two cycles a year without clomid. one after about 5 months then one approx 6 weeks later then nothing for 5 months again. My bfp was in my third consecutive short cycle. Sorry rambled on x

I'm thinking of having some reflexology. Is it expensive Car?

I've been using this accupuncture mat I bought off amazon, it's just like lying on a bed of nails, it's really nice but I want to try new things for my body too.

Any avice?

I enjoyed it but it is expensive and it isn't recommended whilst you're on clomid. Reflexology balances out the body including hormones whilst the purpose of clomid is to put hormones out of kilter to force you to ovulate.

I was paying £35 per session and and went the week before and week of ovulation x

wow that is expensive! Thanks for the Clomid advice, I wouldn't have known otherwise!

Yep Tanz is right.

I had my first and only 28 day cycle on soy and having regular reflexology around ovulation. I fell pregnant on my second cycle of clomid, but it wasn't a sticky one. I had a 33 day cycle on my first clomid cycle, but didn't ov until cd27. This cycle is my first after the miscarriage even thought I took both soy and clomid I still think my body's messed up.

I would have two cycles a year without clomid. one after about 5 months then one approx 6 weeks later then nothing for 5 months again. My bfp was in my third consecutive short cycle. Sorry rambled on x

Sounds like me, my periods were 11/5/10, 1/31/11, 6/10/11, and 9/6/11. :(

Trying it this cycle. CD 5 today, last day of taking it, soooo.....I'll let you all know how it goes. :thumbup:

Any updates from anyone? I'm cd16 and no ovulation just yet, I don't think Clomid has worked :( I only have til cd37 then I have to treat cd38 as cycle no 2 and take the tablets again.

:S

Any updates from anyone? I'm cd16 and no ovulation just yet, I don't think Clomid has worked :( I only have til cd37 then I have to treat cd38 as cycle no 2 and take the tablets again.

:S

ho[e clomid works for u soon hun no update from me still no ov and really horrid cramps in my ovarys as niormal:dohh:

Thats crap chuck, what has you doc\gyn said about the usual pain? do you have an explanation for that?

Thats crap chuck, what has you doc\gyn said about the usual pain? do you have an explanation for that?

they just say its the cysts growing :shrug: hoping to go back end of october to see them for bens next sa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->