Irregular Cycle Sisters

Can't they remove the cysts? I don't know much about them but I suspect one of the reasons why surgery is a no no is cause it can leave scar tissue?

October really isn't that long off is it, we're already half way through september

Tanz - I didn't ov until cd27 when I got my bfp. It think the guidance that you ov around cd13 is really misleading. I think if you have a long cycle it shortens it but not by as much as they suggest x

Linz- I'm sorry hun, I hope they give you clomid soon xxx

I'm just waiting. Pretty sure my af will arrive as I've cramped right through the tww. I've had a little brown tinged cm, but think it's more likely I'm going to have a killer af. I suppose I'll find out Thursday/Friday. Fx I'm wrong xxx

Any updates from anyone? I'm cd16 and no ovulation just yet, I don't think Clomid has worked :( I only have til cd37 then I have to treat cd38 as cycle no 2 and take the tablets again.

:S

im cd19 and suppose to ovulate today but idk, i havent taken a opk yet just got off work.. ive had some mild crampin down there and some ewcm so i hope thats a good sign.. hope this is the cycle cuz i dont think we will be TTC after this mth cuz my hubbys brother is getting married next july and im in the wedding and i don't know how she will feel if im almost 9 mths preg by then, but i will ask her :shrug:
did the doc tell u to start the clomid again on CD38 even without af?
im going to ask my doc after this round if i don't get a :bfp: i would like to have another ultrasound done to see how the cysts are and then do a HSG..
:dust: to everyone

Tanz - I didn't ov until cd27 when I got my bfp. It think the guidance that you ov around cd13 is really misleading. I think if you have a long cycle it shortens it but not by as much as they suggest x

Linz- I'm sorry hun, I hope they give you clomid soon xxx

I'm just waiting. Pretty sure my af will arrive as I've cramped right through the tww. I've had a little brown tinged cm, but think it's more likely I'm going to have a killer af. I suppose I'll find out Thursday/Friday. Fx I'm wrong xxx

Carhar - I'm just a bit weirded out cause the Gyn said if no period is here come cd37 then see it as clomid fails. So in my head I'm thinking as I have a 15 day LP then for clomid to work I need to ovulate no later than cd22 (6 days away).

The maths is whats worrying me at the mo, I've got 6 days to get fertile CM and positive OPK's. Even if I ovulate later than cd22 (says it's cd28) I have to see it as Clomid failing :( Gyn told me so. It doesn't add up and I wish I could just deviate from his plan but I'm worried something will just go wrong.

Ej perkins - if there's one thing I've learnt with TTC it's don't think of other people, literally just think of yourself and partner. Yeah Doc told me to start 2nd round of clomid cd38 even if there's no period :S I think it's to try and regulate my periods more than anything.

Do you think that you'll still check for signs of ov? Not to confuse you but I hadn't ov'd by cd21 so I asked for a higher dose of clomid. However, shortly after, but before the prescription arrived I ov'd. That was my bfp cycle.

Looks like I'm joining team clomid this month as my af has shown her ugly face. I suppose at least it'll be a proper clearout after the mc. I'm trying 100mg this cycle so hopefully i'll ov sooner.

Xxx

Oh yeah I'll still be checking for Ov signs. I've had some EWCM today (it stretches more than 1 inch but it's more clear than white coloured), it's not been much but it could be a good sign. I can't be bothered getting my hopes up actually! when cd37 gets here and if I'm unfortunate enough to not have a bfp I'll probably still be testing for another 20 days straight with hpt's.

I keep thinking what if I don't ovulate til cd28...that technically means come cd37 I'll be 9dpo...which means if I have to start the second round that day that it may potentially be only 6 more days then my period shows up...or a bfp!!!!!

Does that make sense?

Do you reckon if a scenario like that happens that I should not do the second round until the LP is over? I might ring the hospital if that happens.

Stupid AF, Carhar! do you have Clomid already or will you need to get it prescribed?

If I were you I wouldn't take the clomid til my af arrived... But I'm not so only you can decide.

Yeah I have 3 rounds of 100mg clomid already. I'm not sure whether tomorrow would be cd1 or today as it started quite late. I have full flow now.

I'll probably class cd1 from tomorrow as I would rather see the fs before starting clomid xxx

Ahh yay for the clomid stash!

My Gyn (the guy who's told me all this cd37 mush) said cd1 should be classed as a full day of flow, anything before 1pm anyway. I was a bit miffed by this cause when AF turned up for me the other week she turned up at 1:45pm!!!!!! Yes I've started noting the time she turns up now...it might help somehow :S

Yeah I want to wait til af starts before moving up a round but with this mucus I got tonight I'm wondering if I'll ovulate over the next few days after all! Think the best plan is to use opk's and FF like crazy, if ov is between cd23 and cd37 I'll get on the blower to the doctor for advice :)

private question but did you pay for the Clomid? I was meant to go back to the hospital and pay but never did! god knows how much it'll cost :S

Do you have any other plans for this cycle, new strategies, new herbs etc?

ooo wait I ave another clomid question - is it ok to have green tea or evening primrose oil whilst on it...I've been having both. Green tea to try and help with my spots and the EPO to help with mucus.

No, I didn't pay for my clomid as it was covered on the NHS, but I had to pay the usual NHS prescription charge. I don't think it's very expensive probably around 20-50p a tablet. I know they don't fund femara which is around £2 a tablet privately.

I only take Folic acid and multi vits with clomid, but I shouldn't think it'll hurt to take epo and green tea. I wouldn't mix too many herbs tho. No plans to change anything other than up the bding this cycle (oooh and make loads of good quality follies, lol) xxx

Ah, I guess it'll be the usual nhs charges for me then :)

oh yes I daren't take too many vits this time, there's still a bit of fertilitea left in the cupboard but don't want to risk drinking that daily with all the herbs in that!

the hot flushes are fun...not! don't think theres been any other symptoms, phew!

more bding sounds like a good plan - I've often wondered if my egg is released during the dead of the night and it's life span is really short hence never getting a bfp so this cycle I've told hubby midnight sex is part of the agenda!

You seem to know a lot about Clomid, how come it encourages better eggs to mature? I remember you saying something similar to that the other night but don't recall asking how :S

:rofl: midnight sex! My OH wishes! I use 3 pillows after sex to keep my hips up.

From what I've read clomid tricks your brain into producing more estrogen and a hormone which increases fsh, which helps develop your follies and protects the egg. The estrogen increase will help the release of the egg.

Be careful with the fertilitea as I think it has vitex (chasteberry) which shouldn't be taken with clomid xxx

I'm sorry Linz :hugs:

Will you dr give you something to bring on your af? Xxx

Carhar -Fertilitea was actually good for me last cycle, I ov'd cd40 which hadn't been that early for about 3 cycles. It cleared my spots up too, it's my back up to Clomid.

sorry to hear no ov linz, hope you're able to distract yourself from the whole ttc business in this hard time, xx

was laying in bed crying my eyes out last night feeling rather uselss and in pain as the cysts are hurting big time need to try get an apointment with my old fs as she offerd me at least metaformin and that has to be better then nothing surely?

aww Linz, sending lots of hugs and support your way. :hugs:

What does Metaformin do? hope you're ok today, you're not useless honey, xx

aww Linz, sending lots of hugs and support your way. :hugs:

What does Metaformin do? hope you're ok today, you're not useless honey, xx

from what ive read about it it helps with inculin resistency and loosing weight etc what many women with pcos have what in turn can help balance the hormones

that sounds promising, here's hoping you'll be prescribed it.

I know it's a long shot but have you tried accupuncture? I only ask cause I bought this accupuncture mat the other week, it feel liks lying on a bed of nails but it's really theraputic and there's lot of health benefits from it too (helps with stress\tension\gives you more energy\good for hormones).

Heres the link to the one I bought, must admit I've seen an improvement, I just hope it can help give me a bfp!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Yantra-Mat...OX9U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316156433&sr=8-1

(you can find them cheaper elsewhere)

that sounds promising, here's hoping you'll be prescribed it.

I know it's a long shot but have you tried accupuncture? I only ask cause I bought this accupuncture mat the other week, it feel liks lying on a bed of nails but it's really theraputic and there's lot of health benefits from it too (helps with stress\tension\gives you more energy\good for hormones).

Heres the link to the one I bought, must admit I've seen an improvement, I just hope it can help give me a bfp!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Yantra-Mat...OX9U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316156433&sr=8-1

(you can find them cheaper elsewhere)

id love to try sumin like that but we havent got the money atm:dohh: i may hint for xmas lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->