Irregular Cycle Sisters

i go tmy blood test results back on sat.. and they are great 15.2... means i ovulated.. ive never had it that high before.. dont know if i can wait till monday to test.. thats a whole week.. might test thursday morning just to see.. :thumbup:

hope everyone is doin well
:dust:

No news for me either, but I have had a strange af. It is not where near as clotty or heavy as normal. May be the baby aspirin did something after all.

Great news Tanz and EJ. I have my fx for you xxx

Linz - shame it's not systems a go go with you right now, I don't know about you but I've found ever since TTC that the days just turn into weeks which turn into months really quickly. I can't believe it's been 13 months since I started TTC, how about you?

EJPerkins, congrats on your progesterone levels being high, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Carhar - do you think the baby asprin was a good thing then or not?

Linz - shame it's not systems a go go with you right now, I don't know about you but I've found ever since TTC that the days just turn into weeks which turn into months really quickly. I can't believe it's been 13 months since I started TTC, how about you?

EJPerkins, congrats on your progesterone levels being high, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

we officialy started ttc 2 yrs and 1 mth ago and no luck cant wait for the 4th even tho it means ive got to be brave and have an internal:haha: have horrid crampys again today

I'm going to try without baby aspirin this cycle and see what happens. It didn't being my ov forward. I've decided this cycle is all about sex, softcups and weight loss x

maybe the cramps are a good sign?!

One downside to the Clomid which I forgot to mention is that I think I've put on weight, especially in my legs, grrr how annoying!

Errr, I put on 5kgs in 4 months and was told by my fs that it wasn't clomid. I fluctuate a few pounds but not 5kgs!

I'm now on a fabulous health kick as apparently I may have caused the mc according to my fs. He's a bit of an idiot but it's spurred me on.

I don't think I'm obese or anything tho. I did inc a dress from a 12 to a 14 (that's UK sizes I hasten to add). I'm hoping to drop two dress sizes now. I'm feeling ambitious x

Tanzi, I gained about 10 lbs over the few months I took Clomid. I've heard a lot of women saying they gained weight on it!

Ah me too. it's not got to a stage where I need to buy bigger clothes but things like my work pants just give me that sausage leg effect and I'm forever paranoid about what I wear for work too - I'm in an environment where Im the only female on the team and the men don't hold back on anything!

*sigh* I want to excercise again but Im definately sure I've ov'd today so I've got my lazy head on right now!

I never had to buy bigger clothes (thank GOD) and I've since lost about 8 of those lbs (thank GOD again, lol). I wear scrubs to work and the days I'm off I generally just wear sweats and such so I never really noticed the weight gain in terms of my clothes since they're mostly stretchy, haha.

A part of me doesn't want to lose the weight cause it'll keep baby warm in these cold winter months! come on bfp

I'm hoping the weight will drop off like yours wanting.

Wow Tanz an ov cd23?! That's great news looks like clomid is working well for you. I can practically smell a bfp and I have not been wrong so far this month! Xxx

Yeah I got 2 dark opk's last night then 1 again this morning, by tea time it was very faint so keeping my fingers crossed I'm in the 2ww!

well i couldnt wait any longer and tested today and it was a big fat :bfn: maybe tested to early but i couldnt wait.. hopefully AF doesnt come this weekend and i will test again.. i really thought this is was going to be the round :shrug: so if not onto my last and final round of clomid before doin more tests on me and my DH..

fx for everyone!! hope u guys get ur :bfp:
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"