Irregular Cycle Sisters

sorry to hear the bfn EJ, like Carhar says it's early days yet!

FF put crosshairs on my chart and it's the weirdest thing ever. Remember me saying about my doctor telling me to test cd37 regardless? well my LP is 14 days and I'm currently 3dpo - it turns out cd37 is 15dpo for me so there was me thinking he'd be making me test wayyy to early but nope!

Hi would it be ok to join... I have PCOS and haven't had a cycle since July and now just waiting for my next one. I would feel really good to have other people to talk to

:dust:

Hello im new here,my period's been irregular since 2007,never tot it was a problem till i got married last year,we saw a gyno who told me after series of test that i had high prolactin,two tiny fibroids, had an hsg in April n since then iv been on hormonal drugs.my gyno normally ultra scans me to find out my possible days of ovulation.i would really love to be in this group cos i need to talk to people who have similar experience.lots of baby dust to everyone trying to conceive.

If any 1 on this page has PCOS I have found some herbs that could help us become a lil more regular. They are Agnus Cactus which helps with bringing on your period. I've been taking for a week now and the only thing I've had is sore breasts, Chromium Picolonate to help with the weight loss if you need it like me lol and Saw Palmetto which lowers the level of testostaron in your body. I'm going to be getting the last two this Saturday and starting them on Sunday I hope money pending. I will let you all know how I get on. Hope I've helped some of you in a way.

Ps you can get all these from holland and Barrett if in the UK.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

If any 1 on this page has PCOS I have found some herbs that could help us become a lil more regular. They are Agnus Cactus which helps with bringing on your period. I've been taking for a week now and the only thing I've had is sore breasts, Chromium Picolonate to help with the weight loss if you need it like me lol and Saw Palmetto which lowers the level of testostaron in your body. I'm going to be getting the last two this Saturday and starting them on Sunday I hope money pending. I will let you all know how I get on. Hope I've helped some of you in a way.

Ps you can get all these from holland and Barrett if in the UK.

i took agnus castus and made me have mid cycle bleeding as my doc called it, then tried macca worked for a few mths and then soy what has put me back longer on my cycle:haha:

Well I'm sticking to AC for now as its helping me loss weight. I've lost more these last few days than I have in the last year. I stode on the bathroom scales this morning and I'm final under 14st :happydance: I tried weight watchers and dieting galor and it didn't work but this is :happydance:

sday 48 and still nothing for me other then a belly ache and bronchitis:haha:

Well I'm sticking to AC for now as its helping me loss weight. I've lost more these last few days than I have in the last year. I stode on the bathroom scales this morning and I'm final under 14st :happydance: I tried weight watchers and dieting galor and it didn't work but this is :happydance:

AC?

:hugs:

Hi vicnut - sorry to hear about the PCOS. I have a blood blister on my left ovary which was recently found but before it was diagnosed I was taking agnus castus and soy to try and help with the irregular cycles. They didnt really help me but then I came across this stuff called Fertilitea and it was my shortest cycle in months. I recommend giving it a try!

Linz - you have bronchitis? I hope you're resting and are taking the right meds for it, xx

Hi vicnut - sorry to hear about the PCOS. I have a blood blister on my left ovary which was recently found but before it was diagnosed I was taking agnus castus and soy to try and help with the irregular cycles. They didnt really help me but then I came across this stuff called Fertilitea and it was my shortest cycle in months. I recommend giving it a try!

Linz - you have bronchitis? I hope you're resting and are taking the right meds for it, xx

yeh i have hun im takeing antibiotics doc gave me yesterday after my language tutor sent me home for disturbing the class too much with coughing :haha:

Hi vicnut, I tried ac, it worked for a couple of cycles then nothing. Unlike Linz and Tanz soy worked a cycle for me. I'm on clomid now which does work but hasn't shortened my cycles as much as I'd like. A couple of my bnb buddies have had bfp's this month with just soy.

Linz- hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Tanz- how are you feeling? I'm so excited for you this cycle x

I'm good thanks, Im really excited myself and will try my hardest not to test too early, I'll be testing in 11 days time :)

I keep on hoping that I do get a BFP but that it's not just 1 baby in there but 2 or 3. The information the hospital gave me was that 10% of women on Clomid have twins\triplets and after all this time of trying I'd love nothing more than to have 2 babies next year to make up for the stupid waiting game every cycle.

I would love 3 kids in total but I'd love to be pregnant more than once so if it is triplets then looks like we'll need a bigger car ;) look at me thinking too far ahead, I'm such a dreamer!

How are you doing carhar? cant believe you're on cd10 already, the time has just flown by.

Lol, I'm not sure how common multiples are on 50mg.

I was thinking about twins earlier, I think I could only just about cope with one newborn but I suppose you deal with what is thrown at you.

I know 10 days have flown by. There's no sign of ovulation for me. I've been so good that I've been hoping it would have an impact this cycle xxx

lets hope you get some ov pains and symptoms over the next few days then. Yeah I heard that the things you do at the start of your cycle determine how early\late you'll ovulate but it's really hard not to be stressed and upset at the start when AF is here, she causes more grief and hassle than anything!

Hi to the new ladies!! :hi:Long, irregular cycles are such a pain while TTC! It's always nice to have people to talk to who are in a similar position.

Lindsey, hope you get to feeling better hon. I used to get bronchitis a lot when I was younger and it was awful.

Tanzi, I'm so glad that the Clomid made you ovulate earlier. Even if your BFP doesn't come from this cycle, at least that's a huge step forward!

Carhar, I hope ov is right around the corner for you. When do you normally ovulate on Clomid?

:hugs:

As for me- AF finally showed her face this morning, 16 days after my last pill of Provera. I think I might have ovulated right after my last dose which is what caused AF not to show within my usual 2-3 days after finishing Provera. I don't have any way of knowing that for sure, though. :shrug:

I'll be going for an ultrasound on Monday and if everything looks good I'll probably be starting injectables. I say probably because my DH and I are supposed to be going on vacation with his parents the first week of October, and we are trying to decide if we are going to go or stay home so we can do the injectables. If we go, we'll have to wait til my next cycle to start them, which would likely be around the first or second week of November.

Thanks wanting, my temps have been in their 70's since ov, here's hoping they stay that way :)

sorry to hear AF showed up for you, how different is provera from clomid? it might do you good to have a holiday but then again I wouldn't know which to pick either holiday vs being proactive...it's a tricky one! How will you choose?

Thanks wanting. Unfortunately clomid hasn't regulated ovulation and I do think I need to increase to 100mg. I've ov'd cd18, 27 and 38 I took clomid cd3-7, 2-6 and 5-9 for each cycle. I'm on cd2-6 this cycle. I think I only ov'd early the first cycle because I was due to ov.

Glad your af finally showed. Bit of a tough decision, I suppose it depends if you could do with a vacation? Xxx

i tested again last night and it was a :bfn: again so im out.. af will be here tom i believe..

hope everyone is doin good..
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"