Irregular Cycle Sisters

Thanks to every for there saport on here and nice to hear some of you could have some good news for us all soon. Since starting the AC I've lost quit a bit of weight for me. For the last year or so now I've been 14st or over and now I'm almost 13 and a half st :happy: I have had some pains to say af is coming but I don't know when it will. I'm hoping in the next few weeks. I hope every one is well xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

YAY you're onto a new cycle linz, I'm so happy for you. I bet you are relieved something has finally happened down below, keeping my fingers crossed that you'll ov this cycle :)

Vicnut- Great news about the weight loss! Hope AF will show soon!

Yay Lindsey!! So glad the witch showed for you. Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll ov this cycle.

I had my CD 3 baseline ultrasound this morning and I'm starting my injectables tonight. DH & I decided to go ahead with the meds this cycle and we're hoping we'll get to still go on our vacation a couple days late. Come on ovaries, wake up and don't fail me now!!

Yay wanting, doing both the injectables and the vacation sounds like a great idea - have you been told exactly where they'll do the injections and what sort of pains there are expected?

Yay Linz :yipee: hopefully you'll ov this cycle x

Wanting - gl with the injectables x

Tanz - your chart is shaping up nicely. It looks different to all your others! Def a good sign x

EJ - I'm sorry about the bfn x

Vicnut - hope your af shows soon x

Me... Well I'm still waiting to ov. I'm high fertility on the cbfm. I had 25 highs last cycle! I hate waiting. I've been getting a few twinges so fx for a short cycle x

I'm really hoping it works out so we can go Tanz. If not, I'll be happy just to have a week off from work to spend with my hubby. =)

I'll be giving myself the injections in my belly. The med I'm using is called Bravelle and I'm injecting 150 iu tonight and tomorrow and 75 iu on Wednesday, then I go on Thursday for another ultrasound. I also have 2 vials of another med called Menopur but they haven't told me what to do with it yet.

It sound nuts but I can't wait for AF to show and I never thought I'd be saying that in my life. Hoping OV next cycle been trying for so long now. On a good side I can see the weight melting away. At the begining of taking the AC I weighed 14st odd and now just under 2 weeks in and I weigh 13st 9lb :happydance: I haven't weighed that much in years. I final fell that there is some hope for me yet. Hope every one is ok and doing well.

Vicnut, before I started TTC I NEVER wanted AF to show. I was always so glad that my cycles were so long. After we started TTC and I was waiting to start a new treatment or whatever I would pray for AF to come. It's so funny how that changes, haha!

It is lol. It's been nice without her but now she just being mein to me by not showing her ugly face. I hope it before next month as it mine and the bf 2 yr anavercery (soz for the bad spelling). I dont want her to come on that day. But I guess it's just a waiting gaming at the mo :coffee:

It sound nuts but I can't wait for AF to show and I never thought I'd be saying that in my life. Hoping OV next cycle been trying for so long now. On a good side I can see the weight melting away. At the begining of taking the AC I weighed 14st odd and now just under 2 weeks in and I weigh 13st 9lb :happydance: I haven't weighed that much in years. I final fell that there is some hope for me yet. Hope every one is ok and doing well.

lol thats what i say every cycle cant wait for af then she arrives and im like wth why did i want this so bad as the pain is just owch it beds me for the first 2-3 days:haha:

Thanks I'm amazed to the fast that it has worked at all. I felt like I was lossing hope with it all but now I can see a small light at the end of a very dark road :hugs:

well af hasnt shown up yet.. i called the doc office today and they said to wait till friday and if she hasnt shown up then, they will order a test, but all my home test some back negative .. so maybe its just me being irregular again.. who knows

How many DPO are you EJ?

I gave myself my second injection tonight. The needle is tiny so it doesn't really hurt going in but the medicine stings awful while it's being injected and for a few minutes afterward. I'm getting nervous about my ultrasound on Thursday morning. I'm hoping and praying for good news!!

I am 16 dpo. I just took a dollar tree test this mornin and got a faint positive. Still don't want to get my hopes up

I'd do another in a few days and if the line isn't darker then I'd go to the doc. But that just me. Good luck I hope you get that :bfp:

Have you tested anymore EJ?

I had my follie check this morning and I have 2 follies growing, one on each ovary- 12mm on the right and 10mm on the left. They're still small, but it's early (CD 6) in my cycle and my RE said it's a great start! Pretty excited to see something going on in there after months of nothing! I'm continuing 75 iu of Bravelle the next three nights, then switching to Menopur 75 iu Sunday, and another follie check on Monday! I asked when I might trigger, and he said probably Tuesday or Wednesday if my follies continue growing like they should. I might not have to go back to any more monitoring after Monday, so hopefully DH & I are gonna get to go on our trip as well! :happydance:

My ovaries are feeling pretty achy right now! Grow, follies, grow!!

Hello all! I am have just found this forum today and I would very much like to be part of your group. I will be 28 next week and have been TTC since march. I just feel like I need a little support from some friendly people. Its very frustrating to be irregular and not having a clue about when my fertile days are or when I should test cuz I might be late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->