Irregular Cycle Sisters

Ej - any new results? keeping my fingers crossed

wanting - great to hear the follies growing, I'll wish for those follies to keep growing :)

Welcome to the thread CassieC - do you chart your temps or use OPK's to know when you're fertile time is?

wanting - great to hear the follies growing, I'll wish for those follies to keep growing :)

Welcome to the thread CassieC - do you chart your temps or use OPK's to know when you're fertile time is?

I love your pic! The kitty on the pumpkin is too cute!

Thank you, and no I havent started charting my temps yet. I was afraid it would stress me out, lol.

Welcome, Cassie! Do you have PCOS or anything that's causing your irregular cycles?

can i join you on here i was on ttc after implant removed but no one replies to me but hay i dont no when AF is coming but woke up this morning feeling ok but half way into drinking my coffee i felt sick and now have heart burn feeling very confused and hate waiting

I have no idea. I dont think that I do. I went to the ob in march to get my IUD removed and get the go ahead to start trying. He didnt say anything, nor has any of my other ob/gyn. The one I am seeing now is new to me. The only thing he really said was it might take longer since I have long cycles.

I have been irreg my whole life, the longest I have went was like 7 months when I was 16ish and sometimes but not often they will be very short, like 2 1/2 weeks.

My periods are typically 3-5 days and very consistent, so no prob there.

So really who knows? I really dont think I have many of the pcos symptoms.

Charting isn't stressy Cassie unless you make it - I've found throughout time that the best angle to approach it is the same angle why people go to work - they have to to keep a roof over their head except with temping I think more "I have to temp so I'll know how my body reacts at different stages in my cycle" - I used to sit and wonder what the dips and rises could mean and yes in the 2ww I might sit and overthink the temps a bit much for the rest of the cycle it's purely just so I can collect more stats about myself :)

Hi dolly, do you know how far you are in your current cycle?

welcome to the thread ami1985 - how long have you have been trying - whats your secret for keeping faith and hope? I'm into my 14 month but there are some girls on here who have been trying longer :(

dolly bird- Welcome to the thread. I know how you feel about waiting, it's definitely my least favorite thing to do, lol!

ami1985- Welcome! I have PCOS as well.

Tanz- How are you feeling? I see you're 12 DPO. When are you gonna test?

I go tomorrow for my follicle u/s. On Thursday I had a 12mm follie and a 10mm follie, and I'm hoping that both of them have grown at least 6-8mm since then. Everything I've read on the Internet says 1-2mm a day is average, so it's entirely possible. I'm getting pretty nervous about the u/s just because I have this irrational fear that my follies have stopped growing and I'll have nothing tomorrow, lol. I only have 3 more injections left for this cycle including my trigger shot- only 2 more nights of stims. I'm finished with the Bravelle and will be using Menopur for tonight and tomorrow night.

well the blood test came back positive but the number was low.. so i thought i was just early but i started bleeding sat. and having cramps and clots today so i am m/c again, going into the doc tome first thing.. :cry:
hope u are doin well

Hello everyone! I don't know wheter my cycle is irregular or not hince this being the first time i haven't gotten my period this month ever! My last period was august 21st and i still haven't gotten my period! I have had spotting... I took a pregnancy test september 28th & that came back negative... Any advice? If soo please i'm all ears!

Have you gone to the docs bout it yet. I had the same thing last year and went to the docs when I got to 2 months with no period.

Sorry to hear bout the bad news no here :cry: for and :hugs: extra big ones x x x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

wanting2010 - I'm feeling gloomy actually, I'm 13dpo and yesterday I tested and it was a BFN, my temps have dropped this morning so don't think it's my time!

I went to stay at MIL at the weekend, took my BBT and I think it's still there! I swear i threw it straight into my travel bag as soon as the temps had been done but couldn't find it anywhere when we got back :S

Hi EJPerkins - sorry to hear about the m/c what has the doctor said?

CBHarris_BABE - have you tested again to se if you are pregnant?

you may have just ovulated later than normal, did you use ovulation predictor kits this month, do you know for sure if you've ovulated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->