Irregular Cycle Sisters

hey ladies just dropping in with some hugs for you all :hugs:im off to my bed to watch film with hubby back at the fs tomoz

:sad2:Ok I am becoming obsessive since joining this site. I need help, lol. Mental help! Or my internet shut off. I just know that if I dont continually come back here and check I will miss some awesome tidbit of info that I haven't heard before. sigh.

Does anyone else do this?

:sad2:Ok I am becoming obsessive since joining this site. I need help, lol. Mental help! Or my internet shut off. I just know that if I dont continually come back here and check I will miss some awesome tidbit of info that I haven't heard before. sigh.

...yup...:haha:

:hugs:

i do lol and i have only been ttc for 2 weeks my head is done in :wacko:

Cassie - do you use firefox or internet explorer?

If you right click in the top right purpleness on any bnb page and click "view page info", then click details it tells you how many times you've been on BnB pages - that should also give you a slap on the wrist too, seeing how many times you use BnB.

to help with having that obsessed feeling, sit and ask yourself why you might be worried if you miss out on an important tidbit, it's not as if it will be deleted right away or you'll miss it (if you use User CP then all the history is in there) - that may ease the obsession, it worked for me :)

i do lol and i have only been ttc for 2 weeks my head is done in :wacko:

Try NTNP for 11 months, then soy 1 month, then DH decides to go back to NTNP...:dohh:

Thanks Linz, I see you're spotting in your cycle - yay! that means the worst part is over with for now right? :hugs:

I hope it goes well with the FS tomorrow, you'll come and update us won't you?

Rin - I trump your 12 months with my 14 months TTC - does that mean I win a prize? I wish that was real I'd probably have a big wad of cash right now. Any advances on 14 months? (I have to keep it light hearted because if I don't I'll only end up crying myself to sleep every night).

Tell your hubby to sign up to BnB and get on this thread - he'll only have to read 2 pages to see how hard it is to conceive, he'll maybe have a change of heart??

Thanks Linz, I see you're spotting in your cycle - yay! that means the worst part is over with for now right? :hugs:

I hope it goes well with the FS tomorrow, you'll come and update us won't you?

Rin - I trump your 12 months with my 14 months TTC - does that mean I win a prize? I wish that was real I'd probably have a big wad of cash right now. Any advances on 14 months? (I have to keep it light hearted because if I don't I'll only end up crying myself to sleep every night).

Tell your hubby to sign up to BnB and get on this thread - he'll only have to read 2 pages to see how hard it is to conceive, he'll maybe have a change of heart??

I hear you, I hear you. 14 months full on TTC must be hard. :hugs:

He understands, I think. But he told me he wants it to "happen when it happens". He was on board with soy then suddenly when I wanted to :sex: because I thought I was ovulating...he said he didn't want to. He felt that the soy was too much TTC atm.

Did I mention that the only thing I did different from NTNP was take soy? I haven't been temping, I haven't been OPK-ing. (I did check my CM 2x this cycle, but not all the time or anything...) My point being if he thinks soy is bad, what will he think with full-on TTC???!!! :cry:

Really, I want to just take soy again but not bother him with it, and just go about it as normal next cycle. Since I've only had 3 periods this YEAR, I really, really don't' think it will "happen when it happens".

-And I know what you mean about crying. It's so hard not to. Sometimes I lay awake before/after DH wakes up, and I can't help it.

:dust: to us both. :hugs:

You should just do the supplements sneaky sneaky - infact scrap that you should still take the stuff yourself because obviously a lot of them (like folic acid) can take a while for it to get into the system - the doctors advised me it's a good idea to take folic acid and omega 3 a full year before even trying, the same goes for zinc and vitamin c for hubby too. vitamin c helps with the sperm but as sperm only mature every 90 days it's good to get a good head start on these things right - does he take any other vits?

Failing that the next time you go to the doctors about TTC drag hubby along so it'll open his eyes to frustration and imperfect world of baby making :)

I've had a couple of cries on and off over the past few days, it's probably just cause the impending doom that is AF is on her way :(

I know it's only a forum thing but maybe I should add some fairy dust into my siggy - it may help others right :)

You should just do the supplements sneaky sneaky - infact scrap that you should still take the stuff yourself because obviously a lot of them (like folic acid) can take a while for it to get into the system - the doctors advised me it's a good idea to take folic acid and omega 3 a full year before even trying, the same goes for zinc and vitamin c for hubby too. vitamin c helps with the sperm but as sperm only mature every 90 days it's good to get a good head start on these things right - does he take any other vits?

Failing that the next time you go to the doctors about TTC drag hubby along so it'll open his eyes to frustration and imperfect world of baby making :)

I've had a couple of cries on and off over the past few days, it's probably just cause the impending doom that is AF is on her way :(

I know it's only a forum thing but maybe I should add some fairy dust into my siggy - it may help others right :)

We're both on a multi-vitamin. Mine has everything that a prenatal does, so that's good.

I'm going to just take my multi and next time I get :witch: maybe I'll take soy...:thumbup:

:hugs: I'm sorry. Hoping for a BFP for all of us.

just back from the fs she did a scan and said that it doesnt look typical pcos but i could just have on off cycles of it and shes prescribed me meds:happydance: ive got metaformin that i have to start taking from now as she cant see yet what side i will ov from and at least with these it SHOULD cut me down from 50 days lol im really pleased with myself did an internal scan with no problems she let me guide it in:happydance:

yes i do it the first thing i do in the morning with my coffee

just back from the fs she did a scan and said that it doesnt look typical pcos but i could just have on off cycles of it and shes prescribed me meds:happydance: ive got metaformin that i have to start taking from now as she cant see yet what side i will ov from and at least with these it SHOULD cut me down from 50 days lol im really pleased with myself did an internal scan with no problems she let me guide it in:happydance:

That's great. Hoping it's not PCOS!:hugs:

Yay about the meds Linz, when do you have to go back? I'm pleased you are able to take action against the long long cycles :)

Yay about the meds Linz, when do you have to go back? I'm pleased you are able to take action against the long long cycles :)

i have to go back begining of next cycle when she may up the dosage depending on how it helps this cycle

Linz - I hope the Metaforin doesn't give you too many side effects, if it does have you been prepared for what could happen?

Linz - I hope the Metaforin doesn't give you too many side effects, if it does have you been prepared for what could happen?

yeh she warned me of the diahrea that comes from it and if it gets too bad to go back to her

ooo dear diahrea - nasty, well I hope you don't suffer too much :)

Irma got me today, I thought I'd be bummed out but I guess I'm quite happy about it, just wish the clomid will shorten this cycle even more and get me a BFP :)

sorry she got you hun!:hugs: have any of youi been on metformin? just trying to find out if the headache ive got and the shakes and feeling sick are from it i dont like this feeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->