is 9dpo to early to test? need help

Emarismummy

mother of 1 boy aged 4
Reaction score
hey, im on day 22 of a 26-28 day cycle i had a positive opk on 13th of aug and on the 14th had a lighter but pos opk.. so im not sure if i'm 8 or 9 dpo is this way to early to test? i gave in to testing this morning and was a negative now im convinced im deffo not pregnant this cycle am i right to? or is there a still hope?? i have no symptoms other than my oh noticed my bbs looked bigger today and they are slightly sore x please give me your opinions i'm new to this site x thank you xxx oh and i tested using an ic that is 10miu x

Well welcome to the site hunni, I don't post here often, more of a lurker!
I think most people say your not out until the witch shows her ugly face.....

I'm part of a website which charts your symptoms etc, and they seem to show that a few women get BFP at 9dpo, most don't get it until 12dpo or later.

Good Luck
xxx

thank you :) ..i just dont feel it this month usually i'm like 'i deffo am i can tell ' an then i get af but this month theres no symptoms..which website is that? xx

I think it's called countdowntopregnancy.com
I think! hahaha

I know the feeling, I usually think 'Yep I'm preg' and this month I really don't think I am even though I'm only at 4dpo.

i think its after so long of getting your hopes up every month you feel like you cant anymore .but then i feel like if i dont feel pregnant an i keep telling people 'no i know im not this month' then im kind of asking for myself not to be ..its wierd..the things we go through as a woman eh? ive started crying everytime i see a baby or a bump even on tv lol ..thank you very much xx

I've been so super emotional lately. I'm not the sort of person that cries, and on the rare occasions I do cry, I do it on my own, rarely in front of anyone even my DP. But I can't seem to keep the tears in at the moment, everything starts me off! hahaha Was watching Jo Brand's stand up comedy show the other night in floods of tears......

lol awwww i think i am quite emotinal usually but this is just over the top my oh is sooo annoyed i cried at eastenders the other day when a boy was leaving for uni an his mom was upset and felt useless cuz all her kids had grown up lol i was sayin emaris nearli 4 now he doesnt need me as much hes not a baby lol oh was like get a life lololol x

I say the same about my girls :) I need another baba because mine are big! hahaha

It really varies by the woman. For some women they will get a bfp at 9dpo. I am one who did. However other ladies bean's dont implant for a few days longer, or take longer to build hcg in their system. There have been some ladies on here who keep getting bfn, bfn, bfn and then suddenly get a bfp at like 18dpo. So just because its bfn NOW at 9dpo it doesnt mean there is no hope. It's not over untill the witch shows up! Good Luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->