• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is anyone 27/ 28 weeks?

phantomfaery1

Mum to Marshall + 1 angel
Reaction score
Hi girlies I have been on babyandbump for around 3 years try to concieve and it finally happened in february :) I am now 27+4 and due on november 17 :) was just wondering if anyone was around the same so we can chat :)

Amy x

Hi Amy,

I'm 27 weeks today, due 21st November! How are you feeling at the moment?

X

Thanks for replying! :) I'm feeling ok :) still getting morning sickness, baby moving loads which is really sweet :) how are you feeling? :)

i'm 27 weeks tomorrow, due November 22nd, but he'll be earlier then that as have to have a section, yet to be giving my date yet.

another boy, hubby is over the moon to be having our 3rd boy lol.

That's so sweet :) I'm having a little boy too :). How have your symptoms been? :)

they've improved on what they had been like, they were awful at the start, I still get some morning where I feel I sick and theres still foods I can't eat.
how are your?
have you thought of names yet?

I'm due Nov 16th with my second baby boy :-D

Hi im due november 17th too :) this is bub number 5 for me and were team yellow .

Hi, just hit the 28 week mark today! I'm due with our first boy! We have 2 girls :) I'm due November 14th but I'm pretty sure he will come end of October/beginning of November.

Hi! My due date is November 20th however I will have to have a c-section due to my last son being born by emergency classical c-section. He was my first c-section ever and this is my 10th child here on earth. I am expecting another boy. The last c-section was a disaster and I am so anxious about doing a c-section again but I am being told there is no other option. The liability insurance for the hospital will not allow my Dr. To let me even try to have a VBAC.

28+2 over here -- with another little boy! :happydance:

Wow boys are popular at the moment :) food wise I'm OK apart from terrible indigestion, worst thing I'm having at the moment is leg cramps and burning when I'm trying to sleep and we are gonna call him Marshall :) have you got a name yet? :)

I'm due November 16 but also having a c section the week before. This one is a girl!!!

I'm feeling great, just finding her movements are changing and becoming more "full stomach" movements as opposed to little pokes. Just means she's getting nice and big in there!!

Aww so exciting :) just want this baby now x is anyone else doing a glucose test? I'm doing one on Wednesday but haven't been told if I need to fast or anything x

I did my glucose test last week, areas seem to do it different but they should have given you information on what to do!
I had to not eat from 9pm, only sips of water then at 7.20 have a large sugar drink made with the powder they gave me, them be ready and waiting for a blood test at 9.20 with a midwife.
You can eat and drink as normal after, makes me feel really queasy but lots of people are fine!

Thankyou for the info :) will give the doctors a call :) have you had any antenatel classes yet? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->