Is anyone 27/ 28 weeks?

A little girly here due 21st Nov, got my glucose test on Thursday I've been told to fast from 8pm I don't see anyone until 9am when I'm given the sugary drink, so I'm hoping their running on time otherwise I'm going to be cranky not being allowed to eat haha

28+2, Due 13th November with a little brother for our little girl! Can't wait now!

we're calling ours Tom, nothing fancy but it was the only name could agree on.

didnt have to do the gtt as they suspected early on that I had gestational diabetes :( I never had it with my other two (the joys of getting older!) anyhow, I do have it so I just monitor my blood sugars daily, so far Ive managed to control it with diet, though as im now in my 3rd, the numbers have been creeping up, Im really hoping Ill be able to continue to control it with diet!

Aww good luck with your glucose test MrsA, and tom is a lovely name! :) looking forward to my 30 week scan now :)

15th November here with my 3rd girl 😁

Popping in to say hiii I'm 29 weeks due 8th November 😁 with my 1st little girlie 😁 free to chat if anyone wants too xxx

I had my GTT test a week early because I was going on vacation - I was able to eat/drink up until an hour before. So I got my tea in before my appointment. I'd double check with the Dr, I'm not sure why some fast and others don't!

Hi!
I am 28+1 today and due on 15 November, having a girl, which i dreamed of, after a boy :)
On my 28week check up baby was still breech and my iron levels are low, so will be trying spatone liquid first and check it again at 31 weeks

Exciting times! Cant believe time went so quickly!

I am 30 weeks so a little bit ahead if you don't mind me joining (I am in 3rd tri limbo lol)

We are having a little girl due Halloween :thumbup:

She was breech at my 28 week midwife appointment so hoping at my midwife appointment next week she has turned around :wacko:

Hi there, I am 26+4, due November 26, team yellow, mom of a very active 2 year old boy! Nice to meet everyone!
Going for my glucose test next week.

What method if any are you using for your labour? This is my 3rd and I want to go all natural this time...the first time I had a classic epidural and I don't remember feeling anything haha! Number 2 I also had an epi but not right away and it was a different kind, I could still feel a great bit of it, including the overwhelming urge to push and the pressure! It was very empowering for me though. This time I want to try to go completely drug free using the Bradley method...do has been reading husband coached childbirth by Bradley and his excitement is really encouraging. He and I are both quite a bit older as compared to when we had our first child 9 years ago and he especially has been so much more supportive this time which has been amazing!

Last time I went with my TENS machine and just Gas & Air and I plan on doing the exact same this time (but remembering to turn my TENS off this time :haha:)

Last time I went with my TENS machine and just Gas & Air and I plan on doing the exact same this time (but remembering to turn my TENS off this time :haha:)
There's only about 8 hospitals in the entire U.S. That offer gas and air :growlmad: otherwise I'd totally be using it! I'm planning on getting a tens unit as well! I've heard some women will use it throughout their entire labour/birth.

Hi there, I'm 27 weeks today, my little girl is due Nov 23. I have my glucose test tomorrow, but they told me to not fast, so I'm a little nervous about that. My baby was breech at our 21 week scan but I'm pretty dang sure she turned recently. I used to feel all the kicks low, by my pelvis. But for the last few days, I've been feeling tons of kicks high, between my belly button and my ribs.

There's only about 8 hospitals in the entire U.S. That offer gas and air :growlmad: otherwise I'd totally be using it! I'm planning on getting a tens unit as well! I've heard some women will use it throughout their entire labour/birth.

I find that madness that they don't have G&A :wacko:

I used mine all through my labour & birth and totally forgot to turn it off once my son was born and I was laying there holding my son saying that something was hurting my back :haha: was the TENS buzzing away :dohh:

Hi everyone. I'm currently 30 weeks and wondering if I can join you guys.

Orginially I was due the 29th of Oct with a little boy but at my appt last week my Dr said that he is mesuring bigger than he should and if I go up to my DD he will be about 11lbs so she is wanting to induce at 37 weeks. So thats around Oct 8th. Just waiting for my appt next month and another ultrasound to see if she is still leaning that way.

Oh exciting not too long to go at all then

Hope it's ok for me to join in despite being a bit early..! I'm 26+5 today, due on November 25th with a little boy :)

I already have twin boys who are almost 11; I had them at 27+3 after starting tightening at 27+1 and I've actually been seen at the hospital this morning after having tightenings again all night :-(
All seemed to be OK though so panic over for now!
We are having a spontaneous private scan this evening though as OH wants to physically see the baby to make sure he is OK (we didn't have a scan at the hospital this morning and OH is a serial worrier - it's his first).

I have an appointment with my lovely consultant next week along with 28 week bloods and Anti D: I also should be having the GLT but ironically I'm unable to tolerate anything sweet so can't have the test. Therefore they're going to give me a kit to monitor my sugars for a week or two instead and that will form my test, which I'm happy with :)

Hoping for no more dramas and a nice hypnobirth/waterbirth at the end of it all..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->