Is anyone else as scared as I am??

EMC0528

Expecting #2 in June
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Just a bit of a vent I guess.

I miscarried at 7 weeks on June 1. DH and I decided to ntnp until my first AF arrived and then we would start TTC with opk's again. June 30 AF arrived and I am about CD8 and likely to ovulate in about a week and I am totally freaked. This was just such a hard process. We waited 8 months for our BFP and were so happy when we finally got it. I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that I'm back in that TTC stage again. I'm afraid I'll be waiting another 8 months, I'm afraid if I do get my BFP it will end in miscarriage again. I just have so many doubts and it seems like everyone around me is expecting. I wish I wasn't so doubtful. I am scared and sad. I feel like giving up but I know that definetly won't get me any closer to having a baby. I just feel a little defeated. :(

I totally understand, I have had 4 miscarriages in total with a healthy baby boy in between. So even though I have suffered yet another mc I know I can carry a baby to full term and that gives me comfort. The way I see it is that most of us just have to keep trying and eventually the odds will be in our favor.

I would suggest 1 simple blood test at this point. As your doctor if you can have a blood test at 7 dpo to test your progesterone levels and make sure that is not an issue. Good luck!

I completely understand and I'm in the same boat! This is our first normal cycle after D&C, and although my Dr. said it's completely ok to try again after first AF, I'm still nervous it's too soon and could end badly again if we're lucky enough to get PG first try (wishful thinking).
Just like you my other concern is it took us 6 months originally to get PG, and I pray it doesn't take another 6 months.
I'm CD 15 right now, and I usually OV around CD 17. So, soon I should be in the 2WW, which will last an eternity.
Good luck to us ladies, and lets pray for a better outcome! :hugs:

After my first m/c it took a long time to get pg again but when we did, I was petrified. There was no real happiness or pleasure, just fear. I was even convinced I was miscarrying at 7 weeks again. I didn't really accept it until I had a scan at 16 weeks and my DH was worse, he didn't accept it until around the 32 week mark.

This time round when I got pg again I was so sick that i was reassured, surely it must all be ok if I was so awfully sick? But no, I miscarried again. I know next time that if I get pregnant again, no matter what my symptoms are, I won't feel any confidence in having a sticky one until the baby comes. I do hope I get another chance though.

Good luck with your journey, I know how hard it is but it's worth it.

Clare

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->