Is anyone else testing on Monday? TWW w/ me

I hate random dreams like that. There so weird but really kno how to get ur heart racing. Hopefully u can get a good nights rest tonight. U must be exhausted.

I hope I can wait til Saturday. Do u think it will be okay to test then or would it still be to early?

Hey just remember. Miracles happen when u least expect them. Ur still in the game Amanda.

Ha I know, so random, and he came in our shop today, I felt like saying 'you were trying to kill me in my dream last night' hahaha

I've had pains today and feeling queasy so sre I'm ovulating now not the other day!!! Best bd later just in case :haha:

U are going to be so disappointed in me. I tested like an idiot this morning BFN. =(

Aww did you, how many dpo are you? There's still time :) I was reading so,etching last month that said usual implantation is more like 9dpo but can be up to 11 I think :thumbup:

I'm so glad u are finally going to enter the TWW. That guys probably would have been like what the heel are u talking about?!?!?!

Yes today is the most common day for IB. I knew it was going to be to early. I just wanted to kill the itch. I will test again Saturday. Today I'd 9 DPO. Saturday will be 11.

I'm so glad u are finally going to enter the TWW. That guys probably would have been like what the heel are u talking about?!?!?!

Yes today is the most common day for IB. I knew it was going to be to early. I just wanted to kill the itch. I will test again Saturday. Today I'd 9 DPO. Saturday will be 11.

Here's hoping :happydance:

Yeah he probably would have....so probably best I just kept quiet :thumbup:

Fingers crossed for sat then :happydance: any symptoms?

So I was feeling anxious again and did another test this morning. And guess what came up a BFP. It's faint but it's there and this time I kno I'm not seeing things. I accidently came out of the restroom with a little smile and OH was asking why and I lied and told him I'm just excited for a half day at work. I'm not why I didn't tell him. I kinda don't know what to do with myself right now.

No not really :(

So I was feeling anxious again and did another test this morning. And guess what came up a BFP. It's faint but it's there and this time I kno I'm not seeing things. I accidently came out of the restroom with a little smile and OH was asking why and I lied and told him I'm just excited for a half day at work. I'm not why I didn't tell him. I kinda don't know what to do with myself right now.

No way!!!!!! This is soooo exciting :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I'm so happy right now, wish I'd looked here sooner!!! Did you take any pics? When will you check again? Eeeeee so many questions and excitement

I'm testing Monday to!
Currently 15DPO and Monday will be 17DPO.
Will also be the day where I completely miss monthlys, I was due on the 11th and go for 5 days (on 4th day now!)

So hopefully monthlys don't show up :)

I'm testing Monday to!
Currently 15DPO and Monday will be 17DPO.
Will also be the day where I completely miss monthlys, I was due on the 11th and go for 5 days (on 4th day now!)

So hopefully monthlys don't show up :)

Oh whoops, sorry! New to this. Thought this was posted today but obviously not =P Haha.

I'm not sure if I did it right but here is my test from yesterday and this morning. Im sending OH to the store because I want more sticks lol. I honestly still can't believe it.

Mostly because I didn't have to many symptoms. Yesterday we went shopping for a nursery set, made a nice down and put it on layaway. God I thought I was obsessing over the TWW now this is all I'm thinking.

How are you? Are you feeling more confident that u O'ed? I hope so! I have so much more hope now for u. It's crazy like it can really happen when u least expect it.

Attachments

• IMG_0200_2.jpg
    IMG_0200_2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 8
Ahh it's amazing, I'm so pleased for you :hugs: :happydance: :baby: so now the obsessing over baby begins!! So I assume you told dh now?

As for me, I have no clue :shrug: seem to have a fair bit of cm today (which was the original estimated date) might try and bd tonight just in case, so very confused, probably missed it this month now, will temp again from next month as I knew where I was when I temped :)

Is temping hard. From what I saw of it u have to do it constantly. Even wake up in the middle of the night? Normally how long are ur cycles?

Yes I told him at dinner last night. He's very excited, but says that he would prefer if we not tell anyone until I enter the second trimester. Last time I was pregnant my mom and grandma were very unsupportive and harassesed me about getting an abortion. He thinks they stressed me out to much and that was one of the reasons why I miscarried.
So I guess I'm living a secret for now. Oh well. But wow my breasts and nipples are the worst right now lol.

I was going to ask if you had any symptoms yet :thumbup: excited to follow your journey with you. That's awful about your mum and grandma, so sorry they behaved like that to you, hope they will be more supportive this time, I wouldn't want to tell anyone until after 12 weeks myself if I can get away with it (with the exception of one or two people and the whole bnb forum)

My stomach feels full and round tonight, wonder if that could be to do with ovulation?? I found temping ok, I wasn't super strict about times, just did it when I woke up and managed to have some idea, in August I could clearly see the change in temp from ovulation and it stayed elevated (and I convinced myself I was pregnant....can you see a habit forming?!!) then I temped one morning and it had dropped and af came, it was quite good to be able to see it though :)
My cycles were around 34 days but a few have been longer, one was 42 if I remember right

I thank god for the BnB world. If it wasn't for u guys I wouldn't have anyone to talk to about this. I had a little more cramping today on my right side, but I'm still having POAS syndrome. Lol I think because it's still so hard for me to believe it's real. I'm just praying its a sticky one.

I guess long cycles could be good until ur TTC. What about OPKs have u been using those? How was ur Valentine's Day? We just went to a nice dinner and that was all.

I know what you mean :thumbup:
I really hope it is a sticky bean, I still get excited every time I think about it.
I have been using clearblue ones with the smiley face :)
We don't do anything for valentines

No :( I have no clue, just going to wait it out this month now, wait for af and make sure I temp etc next month

I feel bad that I got my BFP and u didn't. I keep thinking of how I want to experience this with u. It will happen. Just keep me updated and let me kno please.

Aww don't feel bad, im so happy for you and im sure i will join you soon (i hope) any news your end? Any symptoms?

I went to a dr appt yesterday. They took blood and urine. I am 3+6 today and they gave me an EDD of 29 October. OH wants so badly for me to have it on Halloween tho. I'm not so sure if I want a halloween bday. But at this point I'll take anything lol. Not much symptoms just slight cramping here and there, EXTREMELY TIRED, and my boobs are huge. Super sore but really full. I think I might new to get some new bras soon cuz i keep popping out. LOL.

How r u?

Ooh exciting, a date to plan to :thumbup:
I'm so tired this week too and my eyes are so sore :( I need sleep, had a rubbish day today in work too which resulted in a breakdown as soon as i got out of my colleagues car!!! :cry: was not good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->