is gutted i can not change bathroom light bulb :(

oh gosh, i will now feel privelidged to go to the loo knowing your position !!!, we have 3 loo's in our house so it would be freaky if all the bulbs went, you better not have jinxed (sp?) me !!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: now that would be funney if all off your bulbs went in all the loos :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i would wet myself:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: am getting a stich now :rofl::rofl:

what peroxide blonde so it will shine for you to have a wee lol

LOL I have a zillion candles, I collect scented ones.. I didnt realise it was old fashioned to have them!

snap i have loads.I love em.Now I feel ancient.

How you coping hot mom?

i have a light :happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::ninja::ninja::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: my son done it tonight i told him never to leave me with no light again in bathroom :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wahooooo, loved this thread, it brought lots of laughter to mee last night, !!!

thankyou

:hissy::hissy::hissy: I DONT BELIVE IT :hissy::hissy: the light bulb has just gone in the bathroom again and it has not been in 24hrs :hissy::hissy: there must be a falt :hissy:

:argh: so this thread will still be about tomorrow then :rofl:

you make me laught hotsexymum :rofl:

Wondering if the light went on yet? :idea:

:argh: so this thread will still be about tomorrow then :rofl:

you make me laught hotsexymum :rofl:

dont i have to weeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeee in the dark again:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: the is noooooooooo way am skiping to the looooooooooo:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->