is he allowed?

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
i going to try logan with toast tomorrow n just wonndered is he allowed anything on it like butter, melted cheese or jam, anything? im just unsure wat he can have

thanks xx

we have put a tiny bit of butter on Hannah's toast. Cheese is okay too, and I've spread applesauce on the toast before which she liked

butter and cheese is fine. I think a jam would technically be okay but it just depends on how you feel about the high sugar content? I've put fruit puree on Ally's toast before.

i put anythin on her toast when i started her on toast about 6/7 months. she developed an appetite and i was just gonna let her eat what she liked lol

courtney has butter... not much though...

she has jam sandwiches too :)

Ellie had some cheese on toast yesterday for the first time and loved it :) Dairylea is a great idea :)

He could really have any, it all depends on what he's had before, like if he has jam I would make sure it's like just grape, or just some other flavor so if he were to react you would know what it's too. I wouldn't do butter with the jam so you'd know what it was if he reacted as well if he hasn't had either.

I use sticks of cheddar as finger food, think she would just pull the cheddar off the toast (unless you mellted it on?)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->