Is it an evaporation line? help?

kd3

Reaction score
Hi all , new to baby and bump, just looking to see if anyone can help me determine whether these are in fact evaporation lines. New to these test strips, not quite sure but I think 11dpo, so I realize it is very early. Thanks!

Attachments

• striptest.jpg
    striptest.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 46
Hi ya and welcome.:flower:

It looks like there pink in colour so Id say there not evaps, when did the lines appear? Try a frer you should get nice lines with fmu if its your BFP. Good luck.x

Agreeing with Narla, I see color for sure, try an FRER! Good Luck!

Thanks so much Narla83 and mammag,that is helpful,will hope but they didn't show up until after the 10 min. so it seems very uncertain just unusual, seeing as other posts have said the evap lines are grey? Will try again tomorrow and see what happens.

I'm sorry hun to be a downer but I have used these tests before and had one bring the dye out and stop in a near perfect line almost causing me heart failure even tho it was after the time limit. It was just because it was so pink. I think you should wait a few days and test again and read within the time limit because I've noticed these are prone to the dye running and smudging like this

they are pink and and very thick i'd say bfp. have you done a frer? x

I used to buy these kinds of tests in huge amounts thinking that they would be great because I could test all I wanted and not spend a lot of money, but seriously they are crap! I am not trying to be mean or suggest that only expensive tests are accurate but I don't know how many times I thought for sure I had a positive only to turn out it wasn't. Someone else mentioned the dye running... well it is true. The dye does run and stick very easily on these tests. They also seem to take forever to get dark, which is annoying because faint positives can be difficult see. My advice would to get a better test. Something more reliable. I would say stay away from blue dye tests because a lot of people of had problems with those too.

Best of luck. I REALLY hope those are positive tests! :)

I wouldn't trust the result if it came up after the time limit. The lines look pink tho. Def retest as it might be the start of your BFP! X

I don't think the top one is a bfp as it's smudgy and shouldn't be (might not be enough pee on it) but not sure about the bottom, hope it's the start of something for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->