Is it happening again?....

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
I got my bfp today and have sent the picture of the test to my mate Schnoodle, who confirmed she can see it too and i'm not going mad....

only problem is i'm having red spotting mixed with ewcm......

this time last time i got my bfp i had more blood and my cm had dried up..... also it was constant, everytime i checked there was more (like a light flow period) where as this time it stops and then starts again and is literally internal only and streaks of red, i have no pain at all but im so unsure of what to think, whether this pregnancy is progressing and this is implantation bleed, or whether its my body slowly failing to maintain this pregnancy too...:cry:

my partner doesn't know and i don't intend to tell him unless it stops and stuff looks up, last time it really brought us both down as a couple for 2-3 weeks and things between us was very uncomfortable, so i completely confide in you lot this time.. i'm not saying anything to him or anyone in real life..

my doctor doesn't know yet either... :(

i really cant make a big fuss out of this but i need some plain simple facts to calm me down. :blush::cry:

Try and stay calm if you can.

I can't offer much advice, but i think that you should see your Doctor to see what's going on.

Also, why don't you try your partner. He will be able to support you.

Many people have spotting and it can often be nothing to worry about.

Hugs

SL x

Won't your partner be upset if he finds out that you kept this from him? I just worry you may make things worse later, and this isn't something you should have to carry alone. I know you have us here, but we are hardly a substitute for a hug from someone who truely loves you. :flower:

I pray that everything is ok, but I think you should check in with your doctor. I don't want to make you more upset or worried, but if something is wrong, you'll want them to be able to chart it as a mc. That way it may be easier to get a better look at what's going on if it were to be a deeper problem like recurrent mc, etc. That being said, spotting is not that uncommon at the beginning of a pregnancy.

Big, big, big :hugs: and I am praying that this one sticks for you!!

i would tell him u got bfp and also seek medical advice might be able to do some tests and such and put your mind at rest, i have suffered losses, and my pregnancy with my son was actually a million times worse. i bleed almost the whole way through with him.

Huni I think you need to tell you OH and seek medical help. What if its something as simple as progestrone cream that you need to help sustain this pregnancy.Go the the hospital let them know you just found out your pregnant and have them do blood wrk and check your progestrone level as well. Good luck. I hpe this bean is a sticky one.

i think ill book an appointment with the gp tomorrow morning and see if i can see her asap. i dont wanna go in there acting like a smarty pants though saying i know taking progesterone (i cant even say it in real life LOL!) will help...... =/

huge hun when i was pregnant in feb i asked for the test to check this out because was bleeding and because my hcg was looking good they would not entertain the idea, really pissed me off because pcos can cause drop in progestrone which can cause problems :(

so shall i ask her if she can maybe try it? :(
ugh i dont know what to doooo :( my ultrasound was all clear so there was no issues in my womb or tubes etc so its the only thing i can think of, which makes sence since i had a LPD before taking maca and stuff... but ive continued this time maybe thats why its not as bad as last time?....

see the thing is ive been told its soo common for this to happen and i know it is but since it only just happened a few weeks ago alarm bells are ringing... :(

Sometimes to get the proper care you have to take a stand and tell the doc what you think and then go from there. We know our bodies better than they do after all we live in them everyday.

im waiting for her to call me. :) all my mcs are on system so hopefully she'll consider putting me on the progesterone..i hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->