is it just me??

I get embarassed too sometimes, even though I'm turning 23 I look like I'm no older then 19. I try really hard to hand over the test to the clerk with my left hand so they can see that I'm engaged lol. After many, many looks and stares I now get my fiance to get them for me lol, he has no problem with it, he even laughs at me. I've got him buying me tampons too.

I get embarassed too sometimes, even though I'm turning 23 I look like I'm no older then 19. I try really hard to hand over the test to the clerk with my left hand so they can see that I'm engaged lol. After many, many looks and stares I now get my fiance to get them for me lol, he has no problem with it, he even laughs at me. I've got him buying me tampons too.

:haha: my oh buys me sanitury towels to tempt fate he recons if he buys them af wont show .. men eh lol

I work at a "chemists" and have to sell them all the time...to all ages.....
and also buy them myself....every MONTH...HAHA

Maybe the weird looks are because the girl or women serving you are TTC with no luck and are jealous/sad when they see other girls buying tests!!
I know i am......

I actually had a cashier ask me If it was a good thing I was testing..I was 37 then and with my fiance......I was too shocked to say anything to her......

Oh the joys of TTC and buying multiple tests every month!!!!!!!!
I just wait til AF is due now...save myself a fortune..haha

not here :( i always get a look of disgust like ive done something so wrong.. i hate it..

Maybe you're imagining it. I had my first when I was 20, bought the test 4 months after I turned 20. I felt like the lady at the register was looking down on me too but I think it's just our minds playing tricks on it. I don't think she was... besides, even if she was I wouldn't care. I was an adult and had been married to the man I loved for well over a year so it's no one's business!

yeah proberly.. i cant help it.. i always get so nervous.. :shock:
but its just the way they got dead quiet when i had them the test.. thats my third time since xmas buying a few tests at once lol :wacko: i tried going to the other chemist in the shopping mall but they had thier tests over the counter and was no way asking for them lol

im so used to it by now i dont care at all! if they were cheaper i would get them alot more often and feel even more comfortable. but im embarassed as hell to buy condoms!!

ive never bought them b4... god i dont think i could lol

I get a little embarassed when i buy 10 ov test and 10 pregnancy test from the dollar store lol

i wont , i buy online, think its awful and i feel silly :lol: even tho im 29 !!
also same with tampons / condoms, i always imagine them getting on the buzzer shouting "HOW MUCH IS THE FRER PLEASE" :blush: i wud die ! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->