Is it just my OH thats selfish??

OMG hun im so sorry he has put you in this situation i cant make your mind up for you!! with my first pregnancy we werent trying and hadnt been together long my OH suggested an abortion but when i said im NOT getting an abortion he came round to the idea of being a dad i think he was just scared we lost the baby in the end and he was absolutely gutted and then we decided to actually try for a baby.

I cant say if your OH will come round or not but what i thought to myself when he suggested it first time round was am i willing to do this on my own if he doesnt come round and my answer was yes everyone is different thou. It is your decision at the end of the day!

:hugs:

Thankyou :) Im definitely not getting an abortion, I cant believe he would even suggest that... I think I will continue to tell him this and see what happens after a few days or a weeks, if he carries on much longer I think I will just leave him for good because LO and I will be better off on our own I think. Im sure in the years to come I will meet someone else willing to be a good dad for the baby, obviously that wouldnt be my priority straight away but it would be nice for both of us long term. How long did it take your OH to come around the first time?

Just kick him hun!

My OH is a good dad, but he's crap at looking after me when I'm in the beginning of the pregnancy, until I start showing and he can feel the baby moving then he's a bit better.

They just don't understand what it's like to have all these changes happening to us and not being able to control them.

I used to sleep at my mum's once a week :lol: it was a lovely break from him!

I hope things start to change for you soon xxx

Aw ladies i feel awful for you guys! Really makes me appreciate my OH now. He's just being really protective and making sure im comfortable. If he moves during the night he tells me he loves me, if fact he tells me he loves me 100 times a day. He does most of the cleaning and has been cooking a lot recently too ( i can't stomach the smell sometimes). He does have his moments though were he can be insensitive or inconsiderate but I really cant complain. I've been blessed I think.

Thankyou :) Im definitely not getting an abortion, I cant believe he would even suggest that... I think I will continue to tell him this and see what happens after a few days or a weeks, if he carries on much longer I think I will just leave him for good because LO and I will be better off on our own I think. Im sure in the years to come I will meet someone else willing to be a good dad for the baby, obviously that wouldnt be my priority straight away but it would be nice for both of us long term. How long did it take your OH to come around the first time?

he come round as soon as i said it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"