Is it possible to get a BFP after getting a BFN?

Bunnybelle

Reaction score
I got a BFN at 11 dpo, is it likely that I'm out for the month? I used FRER. I had cramping the 9th and 10th, and a bit the 11th. I've been really lethargic, and even slept like 21 hours after I got the BFN (maybe it was just depression sleep? Idek). My breasts always get sore and big before AF is due, but I think they can be even bigger now? My DH yesterday had said "your breasts are huge", I had told him they always get big this time of month and he said he better start paying closer attention. Yesterday when I woke up from a nap, I had a metallic taste in the back of my throat and nausea. It went away quickly tho.

I'm due for AF tomorrow to Sunday. I guess I'm just trying to look for some hope. We weren't ttc, but I would love to have a little mistake. But we only DTD 4 and 5 days before ovulation (as well as many times before that and after O too).

Guess I should just say I'm out, huh? :(

Hi huni. As the saying goes your not out until af shows. A lot of people don't get positives until 12 dpo and above it depends on your hcg levels. If you have only just implanted it can take 24-72 hrs to double.
Fx for u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->