Is it really like THIS?

Alien babies! Haha I kid :) can't wait for this to happen with me, I'll just be sat at home all the time watching my tummy :D
Bye bye social life...

ive got a video of my belly doing similar to the second one. i love it, makes my heart go funny. when im laying down sometimes i'll put my phone on my belly then when oh texts it makes baby jump and she kicks at it. admittedly it hurts sometimes like when she headbutts my bladder but for me it was really the turning point of going "oh my god there is a baby inside me"

Yer all mine so far have been like that....its fantastic xxxxx

It really is like that! Mine is doing it as I type! It bloody hurts sometimes too. I got a real wallop this morning, thought baby was going to burst out so I got up to send him to sleep!

yea ots brilliant when they start doin stuff like that, i wish i'd got a vid of my two doin that! x

Yep it's just like that!!!! I have to hold my bump sometimes when he's moving like that as it's such a weird feeling!!!! x

looks quite creepy dont it lol but im lookin 4ward to it getting like that

I remember this well with all of mine. Especially my middle child as she was nearly 11 lb and she would kick her foot out and leave it there, my skin would stretch and omg it WAS painful!!!:rofl:

cant wait to feel lo doing that this time (hopefully not as big tho):blush:

aww yes it is, i miss watching my belly move like that... ( hmm does that sound weird?)

omigosh... that kind of reminds me of the movie aliens.... wow..
i had no idea your belly actually looked like waves and stuff..

all i can imagine is baby doing it at the store, and some poor terrified child!!! LOL

I saw my belly move for the first time in the bath tonight. Only tiny movements compared to those vids tho! Still nice

ahhh thats made me miss my bump, maddi was like that :cloud9: i remember one night i was laying with my little laptop on my bump and she kicked it right off :cloud9:

haha yeah charlie done that i used to see his feet! and grab them, to tell u the truth it got quite painfull! but i loved seeing him moving :)

Yes, it's fascinating! OH used to push Caitlyn's knees and elbows back in :rofl:

Here is a Video of Caitlyn dancing the night before the morning my labour started! Little did I know that I would be meeting her verryyy soon, seems like she was making herself ready

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll295/amy_tea/th_Video-0003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->