Is it really like THIS?

wow thats amazing! mine only wobbles a bit the odd time when kicked out but thats something else. I must get the OH to camera as I go along to see if i can get a vid like that.

the first vid is so cool :D. my tummy has been moving similar like the second vid. sometimes i get an odd bone sticking out of the side of my tummy, looks like my rib is broken and poking out, but it's baby :rofl: it's so cute!

I saw my belly move for the first time in the bath tonight. Only tiny movements compared to those vids tho! Still nice

I've been thinking about those early days when I first felt movement and DH would try so hard to feel too. Being in the bath and seeing little ripples, not the juggernaut movements that can shake my whole body that I get now! lol

Yes, it's fascinating! OH used to push Caitlyn's knees and elbows back in :rofl:

Here is a Video of Caitlyn dancing the night before the morning my labour started! Little did I know that I would be meeting her verryyy soon, seems like she was making herself ready

I was laughing at your heavy breathing in the background....I was waiting for someone to jump out and shout "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh":rofl:

Yes, it's fascinating! OH used to push Caitlyn's knees and elbows back in :rofl:

Here is a Video of Caitlyn dancing the night before the morning my labour started! Little did I know that I would be meeting her verryyy soon, seems like she was making herself ready

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll295/amy_tea/th_Video-0003.jpg

That is amazing looking, missed it the forst time i posted in this thread. I want to see mine doing that but looks so freaky. I say I would have a great laugh watching it and showing my mates. Hope baby dont deside to do that when I want sleep.

Wow those vids are so cool I cant wait for that

Ha ha it gets kinda painful my skin keeps thinking that its going to burst when he sticks his feet out my side.. i push him back in :lol: I guess i will miss it when bean comes..

yaaay mine does that i love watching it and feeling it - scary weir but lovely all the same x x

i have a vid of my belly moving about like the second vid somewhere, that was with brendan, i havent had kicks that strong yet this time, i can see my belly move when its kicked now but not big pushing out like them vids, its amazing isnt it

My belly moves a lot but more like the second vid rather than the first. It's fascinating and makes you wonder exactly what they're doing in there!

that actually freaked me out,im sure when its your own it seems wonderful but me and OH both EEEERRRRR'd at the same time, we cant look at any more videos like that lol xxx

I've had close to what the second video is like, but on a smaller scale. You can see my entire belly ripple and wobble. It's cool, but kinda freaky at the same time.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->