Is it too soon?

Jenn2722

Reaction score
Going to the doctors today for blood work to find out if I'm pregnant or not!! But I ovulated on the 10th or 11th, would it be too early to detect???

That would make you 7 dpo at the most? I would say its too early as a lot of women don't implant that early, but could be wrong?

Thanks.. I was thinking it was too early too test too.. Just been feeling weird things within my body! And my cervix is still, high, medium soft to hard and closed and very wet... Soo I'm very confused!!

Tested this morning, cause I was spotting and someone said I should test! And got a bfn! Kinda down in the dumps now! Only 10dpo

I'm hoping it is shy... And I am having light spotting... Just only when I wipe and there isn't that much on it tp so I don't know what is going on.. But did do a test and it came back bfn... I'm hoping this is just inplantation.. And I am actually preggers... I'm only 10dpo if I am pregnant.. So I'm gonna wait until 21dpo and see what happens then... Need lots of baby dust...

might be a bit early but saying that when i was pregnant i implanted early, only found that one out at my 12 week scan when they put me ahead of what i sumed it up to be.

It may be early because it normally takes 7 to 12 days after fertilization to implant. Good luck and still sending you lots of pink :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->