Is it worth starting temping now ? Please advice needed

Moonstar I believe it's the same for both. You need three days of elevated temps to confirm O though. Do you have a link to your chart?

Awws don't make me blush oldermummy! ;)

I'm off to watch some born every minute now, you got me hooked! :)

Is fab isn't it :)

I love one born every minute :happydance:

I had to calm it though I was really obsessed last mth! Didn't mean to be it just kind of went that way :lol:

Chart stalking babeawait and fingers crossed those temps stay up for you :thumbup:

Here you go: moonstar_004's chart Just logged my temp this morning and I didn't expect crosshairs! As you can see(I hope), I've had 36.2 temps pre-O, so I didn't think that the 36.2 on CD14 would be considered as temp rise.

What do you think?

moonstar_004's chart

It looks fabulous to me moonstar! What kind of thermometer are you using? The addition of the positive opk and ewcm help confirm it. If you're able to still baby dance every few days just in case. Although it doesn't happen often sometimes our signs can be wrong. It happened to me once and I ended up ovulating weeks later. I'm sure you won't have this problem your cycle appears pretty regular. But I always think better safe than sorry! :)
Oh and btw congrats on O and welcome to the tww!

Oldermummy Yes it is fab! I watched 2 episodes today. I wish the US was much more like the UK when it came to L&D. Gas and air seems nice and the midwives are much more respectful of the mothers than drs and nurses are here. One episode today made me cry because the poor baby had a rather painful looking condition.
How is your chart looking love? I hope all is well. Once you get FF all sorted out I'll have to chart stalk you! I love reading charts :)

Afm not a lot going on. These damned progesterone suppositories are getting rather irritating for my business in more ways than one. Wearing pads to bed every night started giving me a rash so I opted for a towel tonight. 23 years old and I've got diaper rash :haha:

thanks BabeAwait! yes, my cycles or quite regular, 28-32 days. that's why it was a surprise when i was diagnosed with a polycystic left ovary. my right one seems to be compensating fine though.

and yes, we will still bd every other day, who knows! :)

Fxd moonstar :dust:

Oh babeawait lol, don't worry about the rash as long as it's not to sore for you, if it is sudacrem or bepanthem I recommend :thumbup:

I will put across all the other temps and try to add to my signature if poss..watch this space lol
Enjoy he tonnes of catch up on one born :happydance:

Moonstar You're lucky to have regular cycles with a poly cystic ovary! I myself have PCOS and unfortunately for me it hasn't been mild. My cycles would vary by weeks. Luckily since my chemical pregnancy they have regulated a bit but not much improvement otherwise. FX this is your cycle! :)

Oldermummy It actually was getting sore and hot! It was not comfortable. I'm thinking of trying some cloth pads because it sounds much more comfortable. The progesterone doesn't stain anything it's just this lube like consistency that leaks out for a few hours after the rest has been absorbed.
I can't wait to see your updated siggy! I'm going to stalk your chart so hard. :haha:

Yes I'm already watching more One Born Everyone Minute :p

Anyone else craving french toast today? :blush:

Ohh craving...interesting :)

I don't know how to add it on to here but will go read up on the boards and have it asap hopefully:thumbup:

Your chart is good how many days till you will :test:

Babe await

I sorted my chart out :wohoo: should see it on my siggy underneath post :thumbup:

how are things going? i'm 9dpo today and no symptoms at all. i guess i got over symptom spotting last cycle. just trying to take it day by day.

been religious with temping though. my LP temps look like a staircase, lol. i hope it holds or just continue to rise. :)

Your chart looks good moonstar! Why are you not testing yet? :lol:

I'm cd10 but this months a bit of a farce as was last month I now realise but ah well, will try against all the odds just in case

If you :test: please share for us poas addicts please !

Good luck :thumbup:

i've learned my lesson last cycle that's why, haha. i'd rather just see one, than a series of stark whites. that's just me. :) ff said to test june 11th, but i'll hold out until june 15 if af doesn't get me first. didn't buy any tests so i won't be tempted. will be out on a beach trip on june 11-14 as well, so i'm hoping that'll keep me distracted.

Wow you have some will power! :thumbup: think it's 18 above cover line after ov that means your pregnant so 9 more days and if those temps stay high you will know anyway

Well done you I wish I could do the same, even though I more than likely know it's not going to be a :bfp:I will still be testing for that 1% chance there is! :haha:

Moon star did you test ever? :bfp:

Babeawait miss you Input hope your okay :friends:

Af got me today. :( temp dropped to 36.1 early morning, af came a couple of hours after. There were no warning signs this time. Didn't have any spotting at all like before. :(

I'm crrently on a beach trip as well. I guess it's time to bring out the margaritas & mojitos! :)

Aww sorry to hear that! :hugs:

Yes enjoy the drinking games and your beach holiday! Sounds fab already :happydance:

Thanks

Hope so , had a bit against us so not feeling very optimistic but you never know hey :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->