Is it worth starting temping now ? Please advice needed

I wish there was a way for us to keep so busy we didn't notice the symptoms, but even when busy for a spare second that my minds empty it jumps right in there reminding me hey this is a symptom here :dohh: drives a woman crazy!

Went up (or down as yesterday's wasn't perfect temp) so it's now at 36.30 I'm just glad it's still going , was and am still worried I might not have a good leutal phase after bc, but of holds off till Sunday then I managed to get 12 days :thumbup:

So the progesterone alone makes us feel pregnant even when not, for you to have more topped up must be awful! For the right reasons of course but how crazy to have all the right symptoms yet not be able to trust them :confused:

Have you got one born every minute there? It's a great programme I find myself watching it when there's not much else on :lol:

Yeah it can be really hard not to think of every little symptom. Like yesterday we ate chinese and it made me feel a bit quesy. I thought oh this might be a symptom, but of course it could have just been the food.

Glad to hear your temp is still good. A 12 day lp isn't bad. Mine were 6 and 8 days before the progesterone. That's a big part of the reason I'm on it know. FF says to see your dr if it's less than 10 days and that 10-16 days is okay.

It can be annoying to have the symptoms. Mainly I get super sleepy and my boobs hurt. The last two nights I've had vivid dreams about my future baby or being pregnant.

I think I've watched that on YouTube. It's a documentary movie right?

That's right hon it's great I love watching them :blush:

My boobs are so sore too and i was queasy yesterday ugh! So cruel

That makes me feel better that 10-16 days is a normal leutal phase tomorrow is 11 dpo so pretty impressed that I have gone back to 'normal'

Was thinking may have to start bit b6 complex to help lengthen it

Apparently green tea helps with ewcm too I just read!

So worth a shot if struggling

:dust:

Hmm I've never heard of the green tea trick. I like drinking it anyways so I'll have to give it a go.

I used to love watching the "a baby story" on tlc. It made me cry everytime. The business of being born and milk are good documentaries on YouTube too. My favorite though is the great sperm race, my husband and I watched it together it was quite entertaining.

I take b6 and b12. They are supposed to help with your lp and to thicken your lining. I can't really make a testament of whether it helps my lp or not because I got put on the progesterone which obviously extends your lp anyways.

I've noticed if I take the b12 before bed with my other pills I have a hard time getting to sleep. So I take it in the morning.

Oh that's strange but thanks for the heads up if need be for next cycle :thumbup:

I took a test tonight not sure if evap will check temp in morning

Crampy as hell though in pelvis and lower abdomen :shrug:

Temp was very high this morning i figured to high , so took quilt off left it 5 mins then re took it seemed a lot lower already so assumed that was my temp

Tomorrow will tell hopefully

:dust:

Hmm.. if you're around the time implantation could occur (usually 7-10 days post o) it could be the start of a triphasic pattern. Or another possibility is you're just now ovulating. My second cycle charting that happened to me. I had all signs I ovulated including crosshairs from FF, but I actually failed to ovulate. I ovulated a few weeks later. That was the cycle I got pg but of course the pregnancy didn't work out.

Could you add a link for your chart and I could take a look at it?

Sorry you're crampy :( that's no fun. Fx it's for a good reason!

I have horrible insomnia, all it takes is an idea to keep me from sleeping lol.

Insomnia is just the worse I am so sorry you suffer with that :hugs:

I could try i will take a pic and upload it thanks :flower:

I deffinatly feel I ov 13days ago, had the opk the ewcm and the pains the day before , and the cramps all day and night so I really hope I did after all that! :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2
See yesterday my temp was 36.45 but I changed it I thought it was too high ,pulled quilt down and gave it 5 mins and it went down to 36.19

Was I right to do that? Surely it wouldn't have gone down too much of it had of been right anyway...I didn't stand up and only spoke to dh...

:wacko:

Im going to have to use my last frer and see what that brings and take that as my final answer

Waited 3hrs to do my frer and :bfn:
I'm know now i am out and already feel tired of fighting these stupid evaps :wacko:

You only have two temps that don't flow with the trend. That's not bad at all your chart looks good to me!

I honestly wouldn't adjust temps at all. Sometimes your temp might seem off but then later on you realize it was a sign. It's okay for temps to go up and down, it's the overall trend you want to observe not individual temps.

Sorry about your bfn. But you're not out til AF comes! Some women don't test positive til 16 or even 18 dpo.

I see you're using the ovia app. I used to use it and loved it at first. People kept recommending fertility friend to me so I tried it. I ended up abandoning the ovia app.
Fertility Friend's charts are much easier to read. The education section alone is worth downloading the app. The first 30 days you also get specialized help through their VIP features. After it puts you back on a free membership which still has everything you need and then some.
Having seen your chart and all your concerns I would highly recommend you check out fertility friend. If nothing else the charting/fertility course will teach you everything you need to know about bbt, charting, cm, cp, ovulation, estrogen, progesterone, and etc. When I first was checking out FF I entered all my previous data from ovia onto a new chart on FF, and then I tracked everything in both apps for two cycles. Fertility Friend was easier to understand, it placed ovulation on the right day unlike ovia, and it's predictions were much more accurate.

Of course everyone's method of charting is personal choice. But I really honestly believe FF would help you TREMENDOUSLY. You wouldn't even need me for any questions anymore. :( They can make you an expert. :)

Here's a link to their about page https://www.fertilityfriend.com/about.html

And some random screenshots of a few of their questions and answe subjects. And a screenshot of their charting course. All from the mobile app.

I promise I'm not affiliated with them, there is nothing I can think of that I would recommend more in my life than FF.

Sorry if I sound like a broken record or if this is annoying. I just want to see you and everyone else ttc suceed and get that :bfp: !!!

Attachments

• CYMERA_20150524_123450.jpg
    CYMERA_20150524_123450.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CYMERA_20150524_122522.jpg
    CYMERA_20150524_122522.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1
It does? I can't tell it looks okay I guess :lol:

I did sign up to fertility friend just not fully started to use it so could back date and fill in some missing numbers and have a peek

Thank you and you don't sound like a broken record at all

Hopefully if k learn enough I can help you next question :thumbup: :lol:
Probably not though so don't wonder to far please? :hugs: :flower:

Don't worry I won't lol. Hopefully I'll have questions about pregnancy for you soon :)

:)

So what were your pregnancies like? How did you find out? Did you have any symptoms beforehand?

So had a small bleed yesterday then nothing not even a spot till night time when I had a small amount
Temp has gone up today, nothing changed no illness or anything, and I :sex: to try bring her on full flow and small amount this morning barely there i am so confused

Do you think my bbt thermometer is broke? Sometimes it takes about a minute to beep other times it beeps practically right away? Say 10-15 seconds :confused: :shrug:

Okay pregnancy symptoms I couldn't tell you exactly when or where I was as to dpo because i never ever checked till now

First time me and bf was ntnp and I was feeling nauseous and my period hadn't come so tested and got my first ever :bfp: was so excited had tonnes of lotiony white cm throughout and my smell went though the roof noticed a very slight oniony smell every time I went to the loo can't remember what I was eating at the time, actually scrap that I know it was pickled onions I craved and anything sour! Funny as she loves sour things and pickled gurkins! Lol

Second time , I wasn't trying was on the pill, recently rekindled with the boyfriend to try for our daughters sake and was completely unexpected.
I was ravishing hungry went to my grandparents and ate loads of Sunday dinner then felt sick all night wasn't sick just felt it, I was like it for the next few days, was laid on the sofa and thought I had a bug, my little girl was 1 and she was playing on the front room with me watching her bless , i was almost being sick each time I had to deal with number 2 nappy change , it just clicked I couldn't remember my last period date, so got a test and the faintest line was there...I didn't know what it meant. Mum came round found it went sic and took it to boots for me...that's where I first realised a very faint line was a positive one
3rd time was on the pill was very dizzy just got up out of bed one morning and went really lightheaded actually timbled slightly, thought o needed glasses as when I walked it felt like I had dodgy glasses on and the floor looked about a cm higher than it actually was! Was very nauseous ended by week 9 :angel:

4th was planned and happened by 2cycle after implanon
Was so sick all pregnancy bed bound practically was awful couldn't out Xmas decs up nothing :cry: so sad with children so they did With family

5th time again on the pill baby was only 6 mths old had no symptoms just realised I had packed my baby bag with sanityr towels and big Knicks ready :lol: and they had been there for about a wk, realised my boobs were tender but i was part breastfeeding so hadn't noticed did a test and :bfp: ended by week 8 :angel:

6thtime complete shock had the coil in (so I thought) had it placed that mth hadn't noticed it come out but bled a lot, got really veiny boobs my sense of smell went through the roof, nauseous from week 6 till 6 mths and prenatal depression from 3mths to 5mths

So all different as you can see

And makes me wonder why am I doing this when the sickness is going to be a guarantee for 6 mths!! Lol

Good luck babeawait go get that bfp poas :wohoo:

Don't worry about typos hun! My phone does it all the time. :)

Wow you sound quite fertile! Hopefully it'll happen really quick for you this time. Nausea was definitely a prevalent symptom for you.

A temp increase usually isn't a sign of af but it can happen.

Ok this may sound gross but I noticed if I have a ton of slober it can take a little longer. Sometimes I have to swollow first or wipe residue off the thermometer. Gross I know :haha:

Haha

Good to know for future reference :thumbup:

And no you said it fine :haha: there's never tmi or gross on here is there?? :confused:

:lol:

I was before mirena so who knows now, I think I should just do what my body says now if it wants and can manage more great if not then so be it

Really rooting for you though can't wait for your mth :happydance:

hi Oldermummy78, i noticed that you temp with celsius. i do too. i've been reading that a significant temp rise would be .2 degrees. do you think that's the same for celsius?

because 36.2C is 97.16F, so if temp increases to 36.4, that's 97.52F. does the .2 degrees refer to celsius or fahrenheit? if it refers to fahrenheit, then i had a big temp spike today.

Oh I'm new to the temp thing moon star, but I think that's a decent temp spike :thumbup:

Hopefully the gorgeous babeawait can help you she's so knowledgeable with temps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->