Is it worth starting temping now ? Please advice needed

Ahh thought it looked a good chart!
And Yes I read somewhere that we all get pregnancy symptoms first off because of the progesterone kicking in in the lp so not suprised we think we are all going nuts :wacko:
Thank you hope yours too sending :dust: your way xx

Thanks :) Damn hormones making us crazy, at least we have an excuse. :haha:

FX for you and lots of baby dust :)

Use a BBT thermometer, it's about $10. Start temping now.

I didn't temp when I started TTCing because I didn't want to "stress" about it. But in the long run, I really wish I had more data because we are now in cycle 7 and still trying. My biggest piece of TTC advice is to TEMP as soon as you can!

Baby :dust: to you honey

I got my bbt thermometer from Amazon

Weird thing is o topknot 3x this morning and each one was slightly different?? I put the first one into my chart I got but still? And that was 4&half stars on Amazon??
:confused: hope you get your :bfp: soon girls x

I'm sure your thermometer is fine love. Are you taking your temp the same time each day?

You always want to use your first temp you take, and you want to take it on the same side of your mouth everytime for reliable results. It's okay if it reads a few 0.1 off if you do temps back to back. When you start taking more than one temp you can start playing mind games of "which temp is better?". When that becomes a habit overtime it can skew your results because you will likely begin picking the "favorable" temp. It is okay for your temps to vary day to day and to have a wacky temp every once in a while. Honestly i wouldn't even worry about your temps at all until you have atleast one completed chart so you can see the whole picture.

Now if it read something like 74.0 degrees Fahrenheit then you might want to be worried lol.

I hope I am still being of help to you? Did that answer your concern? I enjoy helping others on here but there are only a limited amount of things I feel educated or experienced enough to help with. Temping is a yes. Potty training or assisted conception are a few of the nos. :haha:

Sometimes I want a small break from the groups I'm in on here and stumble upon a young thread. :)

Yes that helps a lot thanks honey I would be lost without your knowledge :hugs: see potty training is a yes from me sonobuoys ever on need

I didn't realise same side of the mouth today I took from the opposite side, I think I am looking far too much into it I mean does it go under your tounge this is how I have taken it :wacko:
Sounds silly I know way i feel atm :haha:

Got a nice rise today so hope it stays up
Though cervix check is low ugh

Don't cervix check often just occasionally in shower, scared to in case fingers aren't clean enough and get infected or put soap up there if haven't washed it off properly

Gosh it's so hard work this! I want the surprise :bfp: back :lol:

Sending tonnes of baby :dust: your way x

Thanks hun! I believe I O'd sunday. FX for that bfp in a couple weeks.

Yes under your tongue :haha:
It's okay to feel silly we all have those types of questions time to time.

I tracked cervical position and mucus like crazy in the beginning. Slowly I realized it didn't help me much. Everyone's body is different. Now I only track my cm if it's ewcm and enough to be on my underwear (sorry if tmi lol). My body tricks me too much with false alarms otherwise for those two. But opks and temping are life savers for me.

I was hoping that I had ib bleed yesterday had cm with a pin spot of pink

But no temp dip to confirm this :shrug:

Never too much information I find on here honey :lol:

Good luck for us both we would like to see our sticky :bfp: stalk pleaseey!

Yes I'm crossing everything for us! :)

Remember pregnant women who have implantation dips or bleeding are in the minority. So you don't have to have it for that bfp! :)

Last cycle I had a false implantation dip. It got my hopes up :(

Oh I didn't realise that! :happydance: :bfp: :bfp:

That's a naughty false implantation dip! How cruel :hugs:

Yes it was extra naughty because the cycle I had my cp I had an implantation dip. So I was convinced I was pregnant! :growlmad:

How is the tww treating you?

Well today I had a temp dip below my cover line and I feel like af is on her way with the cramps and usual feelings beforehand , though it was an hour earlier and the temp whistler still took me to right on my cover line , so left it as under

So just awaiting her arrival might :sex: to help bring her on :haha: usually helps

Hating the slow tww tbh! Every little feeling I look into
That said I didn't have that many symptoms
The pink spot had me excited momentarily and the heartburn/indigestion got me thinking but clearly not for the right reasons..I'm now thinking should I prefer the vit b complex or voted for this cycle

How about you how are you coping?

Feeling rather queasy this afternoon and craving salt and pepper chips!

Clutching at straws I know but worth noting down :thumbup:

If it was up I'd say that would be a good thing. Especially after a dip in the lp. Usually it dips right before af. But of course a dip doesn't always mean af is going to start. How many days past ovulation do you think you are?

I'm coping alright. I've found the more I obsess over the tww the most disappointed I am at a bfn, so I try not to think about it too much and keep my mind occupied on other things. Right now it's my upcoming birthday and I'm starting to knit a baby blanket for my future baby :)

Oh happy birthday for soon! That's lovely that you are knitting a baby blanket how loved and wanted he/she will be :hugs:

I'm 9dpo with 2 starling white :bfn: Well I haven't slept from 3am so I took my temp after almost an hour of just laying there hoping to get back to sleep, and I haven't had hardly any :sleep: so took temp and went to the bbt adjuster calculater and it changed it back up to 36.29..
I'm not to sure it's reliable enough so will have a few hrs :sleep: hopefully and take temp then? I don't know, I'm thinking that this temp is making me wake at silly times as since I started it it's the first thing on my mind and I have been waking all hours sometimes :dohh:

Sorry your sleep is off hun. You will get accustomed to it. Now days it's second nature for me. Sometimes I don't even remember doing it but I look at my chart and it's there.

I have an early alarm set to take my bbt every morning at the same time. Most times I fall right back to sleep after. It sounds like it might be annoying but it really doesn't bother my sleep. It takes just a couple minutes of laying there with my thermometer in my mouth and recording the temp then I back to sleep.

Try not to think about it so much hun. You could take it again after 3+ hours of sleep, it is likely to be a bit higher than normal. Or if you have a really rough night you can skip temping for the day. Try not to stress about it too much :hugs: just think of it as practice for if you have a next cycle

9dpo is super early to test so don't worry about the bfn hun. Some women don't even get a bfp until 16dpo! You're not out until the witch comes :)

Your so lovely for helping me I'm sick a summit with ttc
I want to send a truck load of baby :dust: your way
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Hoping tomorrow I get a normal temp will know more from then

Just had a peek at your chart I wonder if your dip is anything significant! It's similar to mine except mine went below the cover line

Any symptoms?

Aww thanks love :) :hugs:

Well this morning I woke up with my mouth wide open :haha:

It should definitely be higher in the morning especially since I started my progesterone tonight.

I try not to symptom spot because the progesterone makes me feel VERY PREGNANT even if I'm not. Last cycle it had me totally convinced :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->