is it worth testing again confused

mummy4kids

Reaction score
Hi ladies I m/c on the 12/13 th sept and ovulated 25days on the 6th oct I tested today at 13dpo and bfn when should I expect my af I normally have 35 day cycles but my m/c has thrown me out a bit.xxxx

Definitely still worth testing again, not out til af and you may have been more fertile this month after your mc (so sorry to hear that) I hope you get your bfp xxxx

Sorry to hear about mc. I think it wud depend on how long it takes ur hormone levels to drop bk down to that of a non pregnant person. I wud consider cycle one to be when that got down. However if u no u ovulated on 6th I wud say expect af around 30th assuming the typical 2 weeks lp xx

Stupid smart phone I meant 20th!!

However saying that as ur body may be a little messed up this month I wud try and wait a few extra days xx

thanks for reply ladies yeah deffo ovulated on the 6th as im charting etc. will re test tues if af hasnt turned up by then xxx

Yeah if u def no u did I wud test if it doesn't show tomorrow. But bare in mind that ur body might still be recovering from ur mc, so af my be delayed. How long is ur usual lp? Xx

My lp is usually 16 days. I had my scan 2 weeks after m/c and everything was back to normal. And I only bled like a period for 5 days.xxxx

So ur af should show on Tuesday then right? Fingers crossed u get the answer u want hun xx

I will do Hun still no sign of af but seeing that neg on sat 13dpo I'm not holding out much hope. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->