Is it your last?

coccyx

Reaction score
Had 32 week midwife appointment today, all well,But felt quite sad when she asked if this baby would be my last. Yes it will be . I am 41 and this is baby number 4. Not sure why I felt sad, know I am fortunate to have /having 4. Hope its just the hormones:headspin:

Even though im only 21 and only have 1 little girl, I can understand why you feel sad. I worry sometimes, that I will have my 2 kids (thats all we've planned for now) and be upset that we're not having a 3rd.. it's like the end of something very special.

Just think of all those grandchildren you will have to look forward to though eh!

The birth of my son over 4 1/2 years ago was my last. So I thought. :rofl:

This is my third, was unplanned and unexpected, but now so very welcome! But I am done after this one. I will be 39 in April.

And hubby will not be able to have more after he gets his vasectomy done in the future. :rofl:

We will have 6 kids in total....3 are my stepkids.

I have no idea. This is my first and my DH would like to have 2 more. Time will only tell.

We are strange creatures (females) aren't we? Suppose I like being pregnant and having my princesses and soon son to care for. A friend? did say I was becoming a baby machine and needed some time to myself. I have never been very career driven, guess being a good mum is my career at the moment :wacko: My oh did say we make such beautiful children, that the friend?, is just jealous!! .:happydance:

I'd agree with your hubby hun. And what a compliment he gave you, sweet man =)

I hope these aren't going to be my last, but I do hope that they are the last for a couple of years, if that doesn't sound too bad.

im not too sure if this will be my last or not...
I have a daughter from a previous relationship aged 6 and now im pregnant with tommy with bf of nearly 5years...he has said he would like 3 of his own but that means id have had 4 children...im really not sure, im only26 so ive got time to decide, think maybe one more but the way im feeling at the moment with mr t inside me...THIS IS MY LAST LOL who knows ay
h xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"