Is Jane pregnant!?

Ju_bubbs

Proud single Mummy of 5!
Reaction score
Ofcourse I'm on about the BT advert on tv :lol: The one they have a vote for on whether she is pregnant or not.. anyone voting? Do we think she'll have a :bfp: or :bfn: :haha:

You can see the advert and vote at www.bt.com/vote :thumbup:

haha thats what i thought when i saw the advert.

i love the bt family story...must have been going YEARS now haha :lol:

Aww I love the BT family :) I voted yes too!

Although it'd be interesting if everyone voted no. How would they explain the "mums acting weird" and the tummy rubbing lol.

how could she be pregnant?they haven't seen each other for agggeeesss..lol...or have i missed an ad? :) xx

yeah course she is preggers!

I can see an ad when the baby is born and he phones all the relatives....!

We saw that ad, OH just goes "well i think we all know what's coming " lol xx

hasnt she had two husbands or something? I thought she was married to the ginger then the kid said she was marrying someone else to him down the phone and I got confused . I think she is up the duff though how she managed that down a phone line and on msn with ginger is beyond me.

no, 'the ginger' :lol: aka adam is who she was about to marry, the girl was saying 'mums getting married to adam' to her dad on the phone, then there was the 'stag do' adverts, so now i guess theyre married? :shrug:

I voted no. I want to see how they'd work around it :lol:

I voted no. I want to see how they'd work around it :lol:

:haha: I was wondering that, I think they hope most people would say she is. OH mashed the computer key a million times to say she isn't :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->