is katie price really married again?

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
I was it on the cover of a magazine yesterday but didnt have time to read it ?:shrug:

lol no I bought it and it was just her at her gay friends wedding!

If she is she as commited crime ...pete says he wont devoirce her

LOL - my OH asked me this the other day...and bear in mind, he HATES all that celebrity stuff. I didn't know, but now I can put his mind at ease :D

lol They are so sneaky! She was wearing a wedding dress lol but just walking up the aisle behind them! It was Phil Spencers wedding

Someone tell me why they split up? lol

It came out that they split up because a picture of her half naked on a night out absoltely hammered and flirting with men came out in the papers.

Pete says though that theyve had a few problems over the past year and have even had marriage counselling but it obviously just wasnt working.

To the OP... i bought the mag cus i really thought she was married again!! Jammy devils.. it was her best friend ( the gay one, her hairstyliest i think, or makeup artist) renewed their vows.

I bought OK mag thinking omg she is married again!!! the headline was ''Katie walks up the isle again!'' she had a wedding dress on and was on the cover with her new man Alex, her kids and her gay best friend so it looked like she was married! and the story was her two best gay mates getting married! sneeky as no wonder they sell so many magazines!

Why wont pete divorce her? seems a bit stupid and manipulative!

Sneaky devils! Ive only just got round to watching petes show from last week. only seen half of it so far, but i think im leaning towards team pete, he seems genuine. And IMO, shes moved on way too fast.

It came out that they split up because a picture of her half naked on a night out absoltely hammered and flirting with men came out in the papers.

Pete says though that theyve had a few problems over the past year and have even had marriage counselling but it obviously just wasnt working.

To the OP... i bought the mag cus i really thought she was married again!! Jammy devils.. it was her best friend ( the gay one, her hairstyliest i think, or makeup artist) renewed their vows.

Well, thats the apparent story but as Pete quite rightly pointed out would he really have ended years of marriage, and divided up his kids and family over a picture? No, plus he knew what she was like.

The fact he's so cut up, and won't talk about it makes me think she cheated.

Well, thats the apparent story but as Pete quite rightly pointed out would he really have ended years of marriage, and divided up his kids and family over a picture? No, plus he knew what she was like.

The fact he's so cut up, and won't talk about it makes me think she cheated.

Thats exactly my thought too. He worshipped the ground she walked on, he wouldnt finish with her for a petty reason.

On his show he said "the problem we had was one we had once before, which was why we were in counselling. I thought we got over it, but we obviously hadn't"

So wonder if she did cheat, and cheated in the past....

i think the reason he wont talk is because he doesnt want his kids too look back and here him talk about there mum in a horrible way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->