Is Love Blind: dating an "ugly" person

I agree with previous posters . Your comment about doubting spending your life with him purely because of others judging his looks, is beyond me. I personally think it is shallow but all to their own opinions. I became attracted to my OH because of how kind and gentle he was. When we were still seeing each other, we slept in different rooms and he respected that and would do small things like bringing me coffee in bed and never pushed sex. When it did get serious, things didn't change. He was and is still so amazing to me. What's he point if him being a model but treating me like dirt and me not being happy in the end.

I agree with previous posters . Your comment about doubting spending your life with him purely because of others judging his looks, is beyond me. I personally think it is shallow but all to their own opinions. I became attracted to my OH because of how kind and gentle he was. When we were still seeing each other, we slept in different rooms and he respected that and would do small things like bringing me coffee in bed and never pushed sex. When it did get serious, things didn't change. He was and is still so amazing to me. What's he point if him being a model but treating me like dirt and me not being happy in the end.

This conversation, for me, could branch into a lot of other issues (race, alcohol, which would be better discussed in a different thread. I guess I have a few judgemental people in my life.)
The overall theme for this thread is it's What's on the inside that counts. And I should know all that too well.

This conversation, for me, could branch into a lot of other issues (race, alcohol, which would be better discussed in a different thread. I guess I have a few judgemental people in my life.)
The overall theme for this thread is it's What's on the inside that counts. And I should know all that too well.

I'm sure you love your OH otherwise you wouldn't have been with him for 5 years. I don't doubt that. But you said that because people say you can do better (look wise), you're asking yourself if you can spend your life with him. Don't worry about what other peope think. YOU have to live with him and have a family etc not them. All the best hun x

I was with a guy before oh who I wasn't majorly attracted too, not beause of his looks but because I just didn't find him funny. Oh makes me laugh, always has. I couldn't be with a guy that didn't make me laugh. It's Defo no 1 for me. Yes looks are important but I have never overly rated looks compared to other traits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->