Is McDonald's a meal out?

DanielleM

Reaction score
As the title says really. Do you class going to McDonald's as a meal out?

See I don't class it as a meal out, to me it is not the same as going to a pub for a meal or to a restaurant.

What do you guys think?

I wouldn't even class McDonalds as a meal, never mind for a meal out.

No to us its a 'we are in the car and too hungry to wait for food to cook by the time we get home and prep' or 'I'm dying of a hangover' :rofl:

Oh god McD's is the ultimate hangover food isn't it!?!

No to us its a 'we are in the car and too hungry to wait for food to cook by the time we get home and prep' or 'I'm dying of a hangover' :rofl:
Used to love a Big Mac when i was hung over too! after all who can be bothered to cook at 2am in the morning?:haha:

Yep, until you burp and you're hungry again :rofl:

Not a meal out, at all.

No.

But I had a striker burger on Saturday, they are goooooooooooood.

V xx

I would never go there for 'a meal out' it is a junk food place I wouldnt class it as a meal out.

I wouldn't say a meal out no, but sometimes I do love a McDs.... good lord I could go for a double cheeseburger right about now :rofl:

Depends what mood I'm in..however ladies,is it even possible to eat a big mac without it all whizzing out the other side?:haha:

I'm sat at my desk now and I can see McDonalds :( It's directly opposite :( Those golden arches stare at me all day long!!!!

Na it's not. It's a last resort if we're out/doing a long drive (Motorway services) and we need to get the kids fed.

no way, if i got out for a meal i expect there to be cutlery involved :haha:

second that about the striker burgers - they are fineeee

Yes. It's a meal, and it's out of the house.

Whether you go to McD's or The Fat Duck it's still having a meal out... it's just a matter of degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->