Is McDonald's a meal out?

nooo it's on the same par as going to starbucks for a panini

Reminds me of when my OH was meant to take me for a meal out for mothers day and we ended up in burger king. charmer!

Nope but OH said he'd go and get me one tomorrow after my stretch and sweep as I've been craving them forever! But have resisted.
Hopefully baby will come after I eat it!
I'm gunna have a big mac meal! Yummy

Nope, it's 'emergency food'. I do like it though but I never ever go in, we always go through the drive thru. They never feel clean inside :sick:

^Yeah it's emergency food, we grab a mcdz if were rushing around and haven't got time to grab lunch. Matthew always gets me or Jacob a mcdonalds if we're poorly and can't manage anything else.

I suppose technically it is a meal out because your having a meal and you're out :shrug: but I'd just class it as a quick snack, like greggs you just grab something quick to eat iykwim xx

Nope it's a snack. I don't count it as a meal out if it comes in a wrapper!

No I class it as a take away, that's probs because we never have it in there we always take it home, so I see it the same as a take away curry or pizza

erggghhhh cant stand the stuff........ i'd say fast food/takeaway......... im not a fan so my girls rarley have it and i wouldnt go out for a meal to mc'donalds rather stay in and have a couple of slices of toast!

Depends what mood I'm in..however ladies,is it even possible to eat a big mac without it all whizzing out the other side?:haha:
I always split mine in 2 as i don't like getting messy:blush:

This reply stumped me until I realised I misread the first quote.... I thought you meant whizzing out the other END.... hahahaha... McDonalds will do that for you too lol, the McSh#@*s I call it...... Lol

No I don't class it as a meal out... It is just there for when we are being lazy, HAHA.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->