Is McDonald's a meal out?

McDs is a dinner for me or lazy brunch ;). Mainly when I was at college but now it's my dinner treats when I'm at the hospital and I don't have Isaac with me and he's at nursery :). Nom nom I so want a big mac right now and a portion of 12 nuggets with BBQ sauce. Darn this thread ;)!

A meal out is; a pub grub, resturant like everyone else says and you dress to go to not just a run in the car after a night out or whilst doing the weekly shop ;)

No, I had a big mac drive thru while I was in labour...with my waters falling out over the cars carpet....classy bird!

I can't stomach it now!

I never sit in at McDonalds, always take away so not for me x

No! The last time I went to a McD "restaurant" was around 10 years back! It's all around food courts, if I'm really craving a burger I might get one from there. I had burgers from there twice only this year. DH will never eat their burgers, & Omar gets a healthier alternative from the food court.

A meal out is sitting in a proper restaurant with waiters to serve my food, or an open buffet in a hotel. I don't even class a sandwich or a salad in a coffee shop as a meal out.

It's just a fall back for us too, if we're late home or on a long drive :D

xx

It's a fast meal out! Takeaway for us. The inside of McD's is always so grubby.:sick:

Nooo defiantly not a meal out to me is are lush Italian restaurant or ask, and I actually don't like McDonandld apart from there yummy apple turnover which I like to dip salty dips lol x

I would consider a meal out as a treat, but mcdonalds would be an insult.

No. It's a snack. I craved them when I was pregnant, despite not eating them for 4 years before i got pregnant! I used to drie different routes to stop and get a cheeseburger :rofl: I'm back to not eating them again now (although I did have a milkshake and fries the other day as hubby wanted a snack lol) x

No I wouldn't consider McDonalds as a meal out because it's fast food. Me and OH would get it if we are really in the mood for their chips but other than that, their food isn't filling and the inside of the "restaurant" is always dirty. A meal out to us would be a sit down meal not involving burgers or chips :haha:

I wouldn't even class McDonalds as a meal, never mind for a meal out.

:laugh2:

I wouldnt class it as a meal out or a meal at all, I would much rather eat my own armpit after a 10k bike ride :sick:

Yep because you are eating a meal out of the house, now whether or not its a good meal is up to interpretation :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->