Is really not liking the male species at this moment in time

C

charli19891

i am going to have a massive nag now lol.

today me my oh and son were meant to be going swimming as my oh works 6 days a weeks and never spends anytime with us anymore! Anyway he got a call this morning saying his mate is outside and that he needs a hand putting a light up and instead of sayin he can't because we are meant to be going out he was like yeah be right out. i asked what about swimming and he said he will do it next week! So i had a big go at him, when he says he will do it next week it actually means he won't, something else will come up

Do you think i am being unfair about having a go at him? He never sees us and the one time he was meant to be going out he blows us off for a mate who needs a frikking light!!! :cry:

I think he needs to get his priorities right.... But hey the how many blokes does it take to change a lightbulb joke comes to mind :winkwink:
Can you and your son not go swimming without him? It seems unfair that your son should miss out on something that was meant to happen xxxx

me and my son go swimming every week normally on a thurs but i thought it would be nice for us all to together but sometimes it's too much to ask lol.

He is a man afterall.... they all have their flaws, some just have bigger flaws! I do feel for you and I do know how you feel as my ex (my boys dad) is the same letdown. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->