Is the line getting darker or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

So I have been bleeding just like I'm on my period. Only a few cramps but nothing really painful. Since it's a 3 day weekend I can't see my dr till Tuesday but I took another test this morning and the test is a lot darker. So maybe it doubled again. I am so confused. It just seems like a lot of blood for the little bean to still be in there but hoping. I think it's just the bleeding that's really throwing me off.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 22
Awesome progression!

Is it red or brown blood? Brown is old and not a concern. Are you having any more cramps? If its just blood, it can be very normal as you have increased blood flow in that area and your cervix is more sensitive. If you start experiencing a lot of cramping and are still bleeding, I would head to urgent care to get checked.

Praying baby is snuggled in nice and tight!

Looks good? Is it possible you have your days wrong and you O'd later? The blood could be IB?

Am sure all is fine! If in doubt, get checked out! Sending lots of sticky baby dust ur way!!!
X

I know you said you can't see your doctor till Tuesday, but you can go into the ER to get checked out. They will do an ultrasound and check your cervix. At the ER I would go to, they only tell you that the baby is ok or not. They don't go into detail on the ultrasound or show pictures.

It's been bright red. It's slowed down quite a bit but still there.

If you are worried about whether or not its viable then I would honestly go to the ER.

Thank you everyone. I have decided to just wait until Tuesday since my lines are still getting darker. I am still bleeding red but it's not nearly as heavy as it was and I'm not having any pain at all, other than the bleeding I feel fine. I'm pretty sure on my o date because I was on femara, had a follicle check and had the trigger shot. But I guess it's possible that it took longer to implant. Or who knows maybe their were two and I lost one. I will let you all know when I figure out what's going on.

I look forward to an update, hope everything is ok :hugs:.

My tests from yesterday and this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 13
It almost doubled in strength!! :happydance:
Nice looking lines.

Great lines!!

Most likely it was just an irritated cervix since there was limited cramping and still a great line progression

Well the bleeding has finally stopped at least for now. Went in for another beta. We'll see what it comes back as.

Skin got the results back and my beta went up from 23.1 to 291 since Friday :happydance:

Great news Slush! :) Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->