Is the line getting darker or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Slush33

Mother of 2
Reaction score
I have been ttc #3 for a few months now. Used femara cd3-7 and trigger cd13. I am 14dpt and 13dpo and took a pregnancy test on 11dpo came back with a faint bfp and another one on 13dpo with another faint bop. Are the lines getting darker? I didn't test out my trigger.

In the picture the one on the left is 11dpo and the bottom one is 13dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 74
Definitely darker hun!

I get so nervous because I had a chemical a couple of months ago and the tests never got darker so I kind of obsess a little. So just needed a little reassurance I guess. I haven't even told my hubby yet.

UPDATE- Took more tests and still unsure. Scared to get blood test. I don't wanTo to hear the words that it might be a chemical again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 55
Remember that it needs 48 hours to double so you really should only see it darker every other day. If you look at 10/12/14 dpo tests, its a great progression! I know how stressful and worrying it is and I hope you continue to see a nice progression :hugs:

Well I did go get bw done today just waiting to find out the results. Fingers crossed for good numbers

The nurse just emailed me and told me that it's a positive 😃 and need to go back in 2 days to make sure it doubles. Fingers crossed.

Ok so Wednesday I went in for bloodwork and my hcg was 9.2. Today I was feeling kinda crampy and started spotting. So I was sure I was losing this one too. Well I went back and got it done again 48 hrs later and it is still low. It's 23.1. Still low but it rose by 2.5x so that's good I guess. They said it's just real early. So the dr told me I need to take it easy and she's putting me on progesterone and baby aspirin and I'm sure a repeat blood test soon. She didn't seem too worried about the spotting. So I guess we will se. Fingers crossed

The important thing is that your numbers are rising as they should and better. Everyone is different. Hope all is well and your hCG ramps up for the next test so you can stop worrying as much.

I really hope they do. Thank you everyone. Trying not to stress too much.

It doubled!! That's great news!!!

You more than doubled, which is amazing news!! You just have a slow riser in there. Spotting can be completely normal as well. Follow doctors orders and KMFX that you see another nice rise in your next beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->