Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

update: got doc's appt set for Dec. 8th @ 9:15am and bleeding stopped 3 days ago. Now another update..

Ladies ladies ladies! I just got another free psychic reading from Inbal and this is what it says...

"Numerology wise if all is ok health wise with both of you you should be able to get pregnant starting your coming birth date and until his next birth date at 2012 with probably a baby boy, the tarot suggested indeed it is possible the time frame for your pregnancy is up to 3 months from now. the tarot were also worrying a bit about your cycle , try to make sure it is balanced and you are ready for it. i wish you good luck."

Now this is freaky because my birthday is coming up soon! Also, my cycles have been crazy and i didnt tell the psychic anything about my cycle and Inbal was spot on. Also I am going to the doc about my cycles etc. So ummm this is really great! My PMA is very high now and this is the best thing to read before I go to bed well after DH and I shower and dtd then go to bed :haha: What do you ladies think? This is so weird that the day DH and I talking about babies etc that I receive this tonight in my email.

That's really freaky, but in an awesome way! Did you get the reading from a request way back when? I still haven't gotten mine, but yours sounds like she did some bnb research. I hope not. LOL! How would she have the time for that really? Yay! Get right back on that positive train girl. You deserve a positive outcome!
AFM-af is on her way. Started spotting brown, now red, I'm sure af will show full force by 4am. I did everythig right and the dance on all the right days! Reading your fortune makes me think that I need to see the doc for my cycles too. What can they do to regulate cycles? Do you know?:shrug:

well i gave her me and dh's first name and our birthdays and asked her will we have a successful pregnancy soon and thats what i got. And no actually i got the reading the same day. The freaky thing about my reading is that for one) my birthday is december 28th and i suppose to be going to the doctor Dec. 8th about my cycles etc which is a few days before expected ov but thats if it isnt late. 2nd) DH and i always thought it would be nice to conceive a bfp in my birth month December because we will have a birth in September (DH's birth month). 3rd) within 3 months starting from now...now my 1st m/c was in feb. and i always said it would be just my luck if i conceive in feb again which is the 3rd month from now (coincidence). 4th) every time we talk about kids we say he and him and his and we already got the perfect name picked out for a boy Pierce Elijah that we cant wait to use...so the reading said probably a boy (coincidence)....And i think they would probably do bloodwork and then prescribe what they need to in order to get it on track.

Well I hope she's right! I love that name! The big bad witch got be last night! On to the next cycle! ;) I want a reading! Did you have to pay for that one? tell me what you did because I want to get one.

the psychic reading is free. you get to ask one question. If you want more in-depth then yeah you have to pay but for a simple reading its free.

the website is https://www.allexperts.com/el/Psychics/

You can see the description of each psychic on the right and check out the ones that are available and choose the one you want to use and click on ask question under their name. You should receive a response no later than 3 days.

AFM, All i would like to say is thank you Krispy Kreme :rofl: DH and I dtd last night and this morning I was woke up by DH pouncing on me so we dtd again :haha: It was funny because afterwards, he told me that he wants to have sex 24/7 with me and this is what i signed up for when i got married to him :rofl: Well since he's in a good mood....Xmas BFP here we come!! I think we all are going to get our bfp sooner rather than later. And that reading just gave me a little inspiration that im on the right path to a successful pregnancy.

I just sent my question! I saw yours on there! So, did you put your info for special offers afterward? I'm wondering if they get to questions quicker if you agree. Hmmm.

No i dont sign up for any special offers and you saw my question because usually they dont want you to put it as a private question. I guess its so people who want to use them can see if they answers questions like they want asked. But yay cant wait for your reading!

I didn't click on private I hope I did it right!!!! I think I'll try it again lol! Have you ever asked a different lady?

As long as you dont click private you are okay. And yes i tried other people and usually i get similar time frames etc. But so far i only received a response from Inbal.

I got my reading back and this is what it said!!!!!!!!!

if all is well with your both health of course chances are you will be able to concieve with your next child after your coming birth date of 2012 most chances it will be a baby boy but there are chances you will have twins as well, the tarot suggested maybe some medical help is needed so it would be good to go and do some check ups to see what is needed . I also have to admit that it seem you are facing a bit of relationship hard times, if it is so you still have time until next fertility time, work this relationship up and be sure that another child is what both of you want to have. i wish you good luck.
If you enjoyed this reading, please leave some feedback (flattery will get you anywhere - lol)
you are also invited to purchase my services in the future.
Sending much love and happiness and big hug too...

Wow, dead on with me and hubs arguing the last week or two. He was just getting used to the idea of a baby, when he messed up this past weekend with the way he was treating me.And , yes I was re-evaluating things, so that's really weird she was dead on! TWINS>>>>WTF!!! A boy would be nice, but i would welcome twins also. Crazy, I know. That would be utter chaos. LOL! So, my bday isn't til May, so if that's the case I'll keep truckin on with my ttc journey and we'll see if she's right. I was hoping it wouldn't be a year after the mirena removal, but that's life right. Mother nature is not within our grasps. I should talk to the doc though, because I never mentioned medical stuff or even being on bc!!! Weird. Gimic, I don't know, but it was free. i wonder if it's automated or whether she really reads tarot cards. I always wanted to learn how to read those dang things. LOL

wow that was a really good reading you got there. She told me that im more likely to get a boy too and i think boy because we always dtd as close to ov as possible which means we might conceive a boy more. Also, i didnt mention anything medical or cycle wise and she was spot on with that too. I think its an actual person because i got other women to do it and they said medical wise she was spot on and spot on about other things specific to them so she must be pretty good. I think on that same page, its a person who teaches the stuff. I cant remember the name but they help out tarot readers etc. And who knows maybe from the time frame of getting medical attention etc, it'll probably be after your birthday when you conceive because i heard it can take awhile sometimes. And may is right around the corner because December is tomorrow already!!! Im soo excited for us. Hopefully you conceive sooner though. And i just asked another question not a follow up but a similar question now its just time to wait and see.

Well, I really appreciated the time she spent regardless to answer back. That was awesome! From reading some of her answers it seems she keeps it pretty real with people. I do need to get in touch with my doc, but I feel I'm still in denial. Maybe I'm being pigheaded. I'm calling tomorrow. I'm fed up of this cycle. Maybe he'll give me clomid. I don't like messing with nature too much though.....IDK! OMG! We're gonna have boys! I pray for us!!!!!!

Wait, maybe if I jump the gun and take clomid or sumthin, I will have twins!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

They said using clomid can increase your chances of having twins so maybe thats how you're going to have twins :shock: And yes boys..I cant believe it! I got another reading and this is what it says...

"numerology wise you should be able to have mostly baby boys and the best timing for it would be starting your coming birth date of this year and until his birth date of 2012 . according to the tarot 6 months from now its very likely you will become pregnant with a healthy baby boy.
i wish you all the best."

Once again the boy comes into play. Also the same time frame which is my coming birth date and dh's coming birth date next year. Now this time she said 6 months and in 6 months meaning between now and May which is weird because isnt your birthday in May? Hmmm maybe we will be bump buddies after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->