Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

same to you. and now its back but not as heavy.

well ladies i decided to go to the ER and find out whats going on. My gut was telling me to prepare for the worst and well it was right. The u/s showed no hb measuring 9.2. And the twist was not only was there one but i was pregnant with twins! They looked like angels. DH and I cried and talked so i feel much better but just as I found out, they were taken away. They were beautiful and i guess God that the world couldnt hand their beauty. I am trying to be strong and keep the PMA. I am m/c naturally this time around though. Atleast I went pass 5 weeks this time. Im getting further along so thats a good thing right? My mind is a complete mess but I do appreciate the love and support. I will continue being on here and checking in with you ladies butttttttttttt when I get the okay to go......we are trying immediately :rofl: I needed a good laugh right now. R.I.P. to my angels but this is only the beginning of our journey.

Oh sweetheart! I'm so terribly sorry.:cry: I'm in tears and my prayers and heart are out to you tonight. I'm in a lack of words right now. Are you in pain? Physically I mean, I can imagine the emotional must outway the physical by a 1000. Did you already tell your family about the pregnancy? I know right now isn't the time for a million questions. Sorry. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
If you ever need to chat or someone to listen, I'm here for you.

Gabby thanks so much :hugs: The questions are no problem. Im starting to have mild cramping but nothing painful really. And no i didnt tell the family. I was waiting until the 2nd trimester to say something. DH and I are determined to have a 2012 baby. Maybe December (my birth month) conception and September (dh's birth month) birth. Im just still in shock that it was twins! :shock: Didnt think that was possible.

Your positive attitude is such an inspiration, Patrice! :flower:
They say that the month after mc is a very fertile month! Are you gonna see the doc next week....considering it's the holiday weekend. You're a warrior girl. It'll all gonna work out sweets. I just know it! And when it does, you're gonna be the best mom EVER!!!!

Hey, Madrid told me about that International baby bump group and I visited it. Do you go on that thread anymore? I haven't had a chance to stalk it yet. :haha:

nope i dont go on there anymore because it was negativity from one person so i gave up and yes going to doc next week. Hoping the next time will be another bfp

Happy thanksgiving! Gobble gobble. How are you feeling today?

Im feeling good. Better than yesterday. Full and tired too. How about you?

Well its looks like the bleeding will stop today thank goodness. I have been passing alot of huge clots for the past 2 days with alot of cramps so im assuming thats my body releasing whats left. Its sad in a way because while it was happening, thats when it became surreal that im actually having a m/c. So Im going to the doc today and seeing if everything is good. If everything is good to go than dh and i will go back to dtd again. Hopefully third time's a charm. Come on December conception!

Lets go Christmas bfp!!!!:xmas10:

Hubby is supposed to be hanging lights, but instead he's in the middle of the court drinking beer with the neighbors.:growlmad:

Men. Dont you just hate when they take breaks :rofl:

Well im going to pounce on DH tonight because...the bleeding has stopped and so has the pain thank goodness. December conception is what we are trying for but we shall see. It would be pretty funny if I conceive either next month or in February because if its this month, if its next month then that mean i conceived on my birth month and will give birth in Dh's birth month which is September and if i conceive in February, thats when I had gotten pregnant the last time but it ended in a m/c. But im praying we receive our rainbow baby or babies sooner than later :haha:

Urgh....yes, his break is lasting way longer than the work he's put in. I seriously can't stand him right now. It's just it's every single weekend!!!! I'm like"give it a break already".....oh wait he already did that!:xmas13:

Good morning! How are you today? I'm taking the day to cook and relax. It's getting chilly out here! We got the lights up after all last night, so I'm happy. What does a girl gotta do to get things done around here? Urgh.:dohh:

Oh I forgot to tell you....I took a digi this morning(I'm 10-11dpo I think) BFN!! :(

Its not over yet Gabby. And im doing good. No dtd as of yet but im going to talk to DH about buying the Answer brand daily opk. Because i can start a week from now and use that up until I get a pos, dtd and then hope for the best! I really hope he says sure lets try it again seeing that I only tried them once and i waited too late to start testing so i got invalid results.

Do the Ic's work for you? I was just looking at wondfo's on Amazon and for 50 it's $9. I wanted to order some for next cycle, but I only have a few more days until af is due.
I'm tellin ya, you should definately try to opk since you're probably fertile mertile this next cycle.
So, my cat has been super clingy, and she's very selective about when she wants to give you love. But she's been sitting on my lap and sleeping next to me. Weird. I googled it and supposedly pets can tell you're pregnant before you can. I think that's so fascinating.
So, definately fx'd for the 2 of us. Let's have news by xmas!! I have a good feeling for the both of us!:xmas6:

Thanks canada!

Gabby-well what im going to do is go to the doctor and get the bloodwork etc. So if i dont get a bfp this cycle, i could probably get it next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->