Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

Yeah i remember that show. Thats why i didnt believe the hpts. I wanted to confirm by bloods.

they didnt tell me. they only told me if it was pos/neg.

i would have to pay for that one. I just took the one that said pos or neg so i can take it to my ob/gyn and go from there because i know he would automatically do u/s then because i would be far along.

Oh ok. When do you get your us? Did you ever get o pain? Should I count that as my ovulation day?

whenever bleeding stops and no i didnt get o pains and i think since you keep getting pos OPKs, maybe you passed o. Because you shouldnt be getting pos opks still. I was getting the same as you every day. I think you're first opk should be labeled as O but i dont think it was a proper ov. if you still getting pos opks, you could possibly be pregnant.

I hope your bleeding stops soon! I felt o pains tho on cd27 that's why I took a test then it was positive then cd28 the line came up right away and super dark then the following days it would take like 5 min for it to turn dark....hmmmm

Congrats mzswiss!! Is it light bleeding? Hope it stops soon? Why do you have to wait until bleeding stops to do an u/s?

I heard my baby's heartbeat today!

gabby-i would say cd28 was O day. usually a positive test would come up immediately. So i would say that cd28 was your pos and you o'd between cd28 or cd29.

canada-thanks and its great that you heard the baby's hb. They want me to wait until the bleeding stops to get confirmation on whether everything is okay or not. They would've done it now but they say seeing that they dont know how long the bleeding would lasts, even if the baby is okay, anything can go wrong between bleeding and it stopping. Which i understand which pretty much means, the baby could be okay while bleeding and check again after it stops and it could be a m/c. So im just going to wait it out and pray for the best. My gut is telling me to prepare for the worst though.

i hope so but im worried because its enough to fill a pad and i went through like 2 or 3 already. i dont think this is normal but i'll do what the doctor says and stay off my feet. Im just praying everything will be okay.

I'll be sending prayers your way hun! Keep positive and take it easy!:flower:

thanks gabby after reading this website, i dont feel so worried now. https://www.babycenter.com/400_bleeding-while-pregnant_890311_48.bc

Yah, hubby probably rammed you a bit. :) they say to hold off bd until the second trimester if you bleed. You're already almost there! That's nuts!
Well I'm cramping, so I don't know what it is...af or stretching. Have you had any cramping at all?

i have on and off cramping but its mild. and thats what i think to about dh lol

Thanks cd! It looks like the bleeding isnt as heavy anymore which is a good thing. I called my ob/gyn and the nurse asks is there any pain and I say no and she says good :thumbup: So im feeling pretty good. Plus my bbs and nipples still hurt, i now have started feeling nauseous (cant really eat certain things like pizza..hating the smell now) and my areolas are still getting dark.

Update: Ladies i have good news. Well good half good news :haha: I went to the bathroom just now and when i used it, no blood leaked into the toilet but its still there because its there when i wipe and it looks like its getting lighter like an orangey color :shrug: hopefully that means its going to stop soon. Hoping either by tonight or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->