Is there something wrong with me? Pics included!

Daydreaming

Reaction score
Ok, I am starting to get a little bit worried about my OPKs, so I thought, who better to ask than you lovely ladies! :blush:

This is my first cycle using them. I am testing at around 5pm each day and am trying not to drink for 2 hours before then. (I do however drink a lot of water and up to 2/3 cups of tea a day so I know my urine could be quite dilute. I don't really want to drink less as I'm prone to headaches if I don't drink enough.)

I have attached a pic of all my tests I have done this cycle (CD7 to CD21 today) and then a close up of a couple on CD9, 10 & 12.

My concern is that everyone else seems to have clear second lines, and they're just waiting for them to be as dark as or darker than the test line, but I don't seem to be getting a line at all! Nada!:nope:

Is this a cause for concern?

I am assuming I haven't ovulated yet. The darkest lines I have had are the ones in the close up, but obviously no where near positive! That isn't worrying me so much as my last cycle was 39 days so I still have a few days to go yet before that gives me a headache, I'm just a bit worried that my body doesn't seem to have any LH at all!

Can anyone help? Feeling a little confused :wacko:

*Struggling to upload pics at the mo - will do as soon as it will let me!*

Pictures attached:

Control line on the left, my non existent lines on the right!

Attachments

• OPKs.jpg
    OPKs.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 44
Mine look the exact same...........im temping as well

Hi Daydreaming. What about trying a different brand of test?

Hi Daydreaming. What about trying a different brand of test?

Ha ha - you know I hadn't even thought of that! :dohh:

These ones are 20miu sensitivity wise. Can you get more sensitive ones?

I've bought an thermometer so I can start temping, but that will only help me after I ovulate won't it?

The tests I bought were from Walgreens and I don't even know the sensitivity. I can say they were not cheap...that doesn't necessarily make them "better" but who knows... I almost bought the wondfo tests from Amazon but I read so many reviews on there of gals who never got a + on them so they started using another brand and they'd get a + on the other while the one stayed -. I can't find anywhere that lists the sensitivity of the Walgreen's brand tests. Maybe you can just spring for something else?

And, you are right about temping. The temp shift can confirm ovulation, but that happens AFTER you ovulate. It won't tell you anything before. It's just used to learn your pattern & stuff.

Here is a list of some sensitivities & this girl's view on them:
https://www.peeonastick.com/opks.html

Thank you!

Hmmm... it seems 20miu is the most sensitive ones. I'll keep using the ones I've got until they run out and then try another one maybe. Hopefully I will get a positive at somepoint this cycle and then I can check I actually do ovulate with BBT.

I think I'm just a bit more baffled by the complete lack of line, after reading that lots of women have a visile line throughout their cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->