is this a good result for 15dpo?

babyy1

Reaction score
I am 15dpo, or possibly 14dpo as was off with my dates by about a day or two. anyways, I was betting light positives on IC since about 11/12 dpo and even today, I got a light one again so I decided to do a frer with the same urine and got this. took this picture after about 4/5 mibutes of taking the test. I had a miscarriage in October so I'm naturally worried at every little thing. does this look okay and what do you think about the IC test being light but the frer being like this. it wasn't the 6 days early frer it was just the normal one if that makes a difference.

https://i60.tinypic.com/2uosb9j.jpg

Yes that is good, but i suggest no more testing or else its just going to cause you more stress and worry. You are def pregnant girl :) I know its hard not to worry after a loss, but stress is def not good for you or baby. I only did two tests and have stopped as there is no point in worrying :)

I agree with pp! Defo stay away from the tests. Will just cause more worry. And I speak from experience! There really is no right or wrong when it comes to line darkness. It can vary so much by dpo with each woman and pregnancy. I didn't get my BFP till 15dpo and that was so faint so yours is a great line.

I got my bfp on a tesco test at 12 dpo I have been using the ic's from about 9 dpo and still to this day my lines are as faint as he'll on them but the tesco test was just a little lighter than ur frer so I don't know mine are from eBay so prob knock off I stsrted to get worried I've a docs app on 16th so think I'll stop testing untill then x I wouldn't worry about the lines being dark even tho I am I guess it's only natural xxx

A positive is a positive, congratulations!
Now step away from the tests, there are too many factors that influence line darkness.

you girls are right. I'm awful nervous since miscarriage but I have to learn that I'm pregnant and that's that. Jamie, I also have IC tests and they haven't got darker but all the other brands I've used have got much darker, I don't think they are the best although mines are quite old so I wouldn't worry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->