Is this an early sign?

anns

Reaction score
Ladies,
I am 8 dpo now. from today morning I am experiencing extreme dryness in my throat..It keeps me drink water every 15 minutes..Has anyone experienced this?

I am only 6 DPO and have a sore throat but i think I am getting a cold. I have heard of it as a symptom though! Good luck to you when will you test?

I am planning to test around 16 th....what about you?

oh great... i had that early this week... man I'm collecting a lot of symptoms here but keep getting the BFN! grr

hi anns im planning on testing 16th if i dont come on then.. i have been sicky twice just mainly heaving tho.. feel crap

Also around 16th if I can hold out that long - am a bit of a poas addict lol. Last month I had loads of cramping etc, this month no symptoms so far but its early days af not due until 21st. How about you?

ooh we are all testing on 16th. Lets hope its a good day for :bfp:'s

Also around 16th if I can hold out that long - am a bit of a poas addict lol. Last month I had loads of cramping etc, this month no symptoms so far but its early days af not due until 21st. How about you?

hi for me af is due on 17 th...

I am starting to think I messed up my CB digi opk was definitely pos on CD11 and all other days has been negative but it makes my LP seem really long? Is that normal?

I've had a sore throat since 3dpo and i've now got runny nose etc
I'm 7dpo now and plan on testing on 14dpo.

im testing on the 16th too!.. and im poas addict also.. and keep getting bfn.. :(.. ive have some tummy cramps.. but nothing like AF.. ive been really light headed.. and i just feel weird.. i think i might be getting my hopes up.. and making these symptoms up.. i sure hope not :(

i forgot to add that my boobs grew overnight.. and ive had nausea every no and then.. boo.. im telling you i just feel plain weird..

Ive got loads of 'symptoms' too! Im really hopeful! Probably all psychosomatic though... but time will tell.

Good luck ladies!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->