Is this an evap ?

Cramping feelings will be totally normal. I had so many cramps before I actually missed my af and ran to the bathroom so many times thinking af was there but it's normal. I kept testing too that helped with the wait. Good luck and congrats!!h&h 9 months to you!

Thanks.
OH has asked me to stop testing cos he knows I'll be obsessing over the darkness of the lines.....guess I'll just keep it secret lol

Thanks.
OH has asked me to stop testing cos he knows I'll be obsessing over the darkness of the lines.....guess I'll just keep it secret lol

I have been cramping and running to the bathroom at work for the last week to check! I got stuck in traffic yesterday and had a 'wet' feeling and was convinced I had got my period. I hadn't. It's our paranoia!

I took 7 tests. Three on the first day (which was the first day I was late for my period) and then one two days later and one on the third day.

Then I stopped. I was stressed enough already and didn't want to be obsessing about every line as well. I do get paranoid that I'm suddenly not pregnant anymore and just imagined it but I can't have imagined 7 positive tests!

I am 6 weeks tomorrow xxx

Is this your first little one ?

This is the 3rd time I've been pregnant but never reached the 5 week mark with my 1st 2 because they were chemical pregnancies.

Just wanted to share a little progression pic. Not sure they are in the right order, I was keeping them in the cupboard in a specific order but they got muddled. The top one is today's (about 12dpo) and definitely no squinting needed......is it normal to have a line this dark this early on ? I'm only 3 weeks 3 days !!! Not even missed AF yet.

Also wanted to mention todays was taken at about 3:30 after about 30 mins of holding urine and drinking 1 cup of water.

https://s28.postimg.org/ma6c8sq4t/received_10153160422127159.jpg

Thanks guys !

I did a CB Digi yesterday and it said 1-2 Weeks.
I did one around the same time today and it says 2-3 Weeks.

I'm only supposed to be 3w 5d. So it should still show 1-2 Weeks.

AF was due today and so far thankfully hasn't showed !

When should I phone drs ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"