Is this bfp? 8-9 dpo just before starting ivf. Now back and Pupo with 2 embryos.

I would try smu or afternoon/evening . Don't lose hope x

I had the same panic, i think too much water was screwing with my line. It was the forth test with smu i could finally see a difference.
Fx for you :hugs:

Those lines look great. I had a vvfl even at 12 dpo. Hope this is it for you! <3

12 dpo fmu. Its a bit darker but i think it should be quite significantly darker than the first frrr.

Attachments

• 20180523_064212-1.jpg
    20180523_064212-1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 37
i think that is definitely stronger than the first! and definitley stronger than yesterday!!!! xxxx

I'm telling you I literally just went through this but one day behind. 9 dpo first faint line, 10 looked lighter and i was convinced i was headed for chemical, 11 fmu looked just like this if not a little lighter, then a strong line finally at 12dpo. I have pics on here (testing thread starting at 6dpo) if you want to look at my pics. But anyway your progression looks fantastic! Congratulations!

hun your lines are great just remember the timing and dilution or not cant make a difference in your urine

13dpo fmu. All previous tests were rapid result, this one is early result so much more sensitive. Should definitely be much darker than yesterday.

Attachments

• 20180524_063026-1.jpg
    20180524_063026-1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 31
have you tried with Smu or later in the day.

13dpo SMU. Does not make any difference, i guess i will kust wait for my AF and then start proceeding with ivf. Thank you for all your support ladies. x

Attachments

• 20180524_084940-1.jpg
    20180524_084940-1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 46
I will hold on to hope for you but sometimes we just know. Really hope everything turns out well, if not hope your ivf journey is successful :hugs:

I wouldn't give up yet those lines are really good, you will see barely any difference testing every day, every other day is better.Plus test can vary in the amount of dye in them . I used two tests from the same pack in same urine sample one came up blatant bfp and one was a real squinted. Plus with chemicals I've always had the tests turn negative and bleeding start very quickly X Good luck x

I agree with the above. Not everyone will get that thick dark line this early on based on many factors and also as above you won't notice much if any difference within 1 day <3

It's so hard :hugs:

Thank you all lovely ladies, AF arrived this morning so it is over. I am quite relieved to be honest, I am done trying naturally, I think ivf with pgs and steroids and intralipids and clexane better timed will give us better chance so we are moving on to that. I started a journal about our final journey. Good luck to all of you xxx

:hugs: best of luck for a successful ivf journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->