Is this bfp? evap? so frustrated ~UPDATE~

Awww THANKS EVERYONE!Took another frer this morning to see if the line got darker, and it is about the same, which i am ok with, and the line appeared instantly. I really appreciate it! Wishing baby dust to all of you and wonderful healthy pregnancies as well! :dust:

:yipee: Aww that's great news, Congratulations. I hope everything turns out ok for you Xx :wohoo:

:dust:

FABULOUS NEWS!!! CONGRATS!!! Sending extra sticky bean dust your way..
Heres to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy :flower:

I have 2 more days before AF and no sign of her... Yay...

FX'd everyone gets there :bfp: soon ....

Thanks Ladies!! And @Hopin&Prayin keep the timeline posted to let us know whether you got a :bfp:! Much baby dust to you!~:winkwink:

what a beautiful FRER!! Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Thanks Ladies!! And @Hopin&Prayin keep the timeline posted to let us know whether you got a :bfp:! Much baby dust to you!~:winkwink:

Thank you so much, I'm over the moon happy for you... I knew since the first time I seen your test a :bfp: was in progress... :happydance:

Tomorrow is the big day to see if AF shows... After spotting early this morning I'm thinking it was a late implantation so I have to wait a few more days to test so my HCG can build up then I'll test... I'm soooo nervous and scared at the same time... I'm crossing everything :af: shows up ;)

Heres to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy Hun :hugs:

Thanks @croydongirl! And @Hopin&Praying I so hope you get your :bfp:. That sign surely sounds like implantation!! I so hope this is it for you!! Wishing soooooooooooooo much :dust: to you! :flower:

Thank you hun... I'm so nervous, I spotted again today so I'm holding off a few days to test just to be sure it won't be a :bfn:.... I'm over the moon happy for you... Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy... I hope we can be bump buddies, if not now soon :)
Keep in touch... :hugs:

Aww most definitley! Well keep me posted! And have you been experiencing any other symptoms besides the small spotting?

A few dull cramps here and there... Funny thing I usually get a temp spike before AF and and emotional break out a few days before AF and nothing... I have massive gas, puke.. bloating, some back aches on and off and no more spotting, I'm dry as a bone down there.. :haha: sorry tmi... more saliva, and another soar throat GRRRR...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->